Brunch meetup

Today we did a gang meetup with Hiro and the gang. Tadashi can't come due to something he had to do. Project? Robotic testing? That's what they said. But I hope we'll see him.

Right now we're sitting around the table waiting for the gang to show up on their break. Hiro can manage to make it so we had fun with him. We talked about all the tournaments we loved competing and the memories back at middle school. We then started highschool online so we can travel more and fight in tournaments. Now that we're on break till next year, no tournaments will be in our agenda right now. Instead, we're just having fun and exploring more of the city since all we do is go to the basic localities.

The gang finally shows up and we all chatted how our day. "I hope you guys want to try what's today's specialty right now." Aunt Cass approaches with a tray of our casual drinks and pastries. "Thank you. Your food and coffee always taste delightful." James said. "Ooo James being a gentleman is rare!" Amaya said. We all laughed as we tried Aunt Cass's specialties. "So how are things at SFIT guys?" I started with the gang.

"Same as usual. Especially having to deal with fred's comic influences to make it real." Gogo pops a bubble as Fred scoffs. "They can be real! Comics are like the future of our time!"

"The future can be decided whenever it wants to, not just happen right now." Wasabi said. "Besides, that's fiction. I swear you'll never get this off you, aren't you?"

"Nope, never. Nu uh." Fred looks away then continued reading his issue. "How you feel around here now that you've moved in?" Honey Lemon asked. "Oh it's a relief now that we finally have something to breathe in than like three rooms in a small apartment." Jennifer sighed. "Yeah, we finally have a separate room for working. Amaya has that habit of overworking too much. It gotten so bad, Hex has to drag her to bed from the disturbance of the screen and typing." I said.

"Thanks for Hex, we wouldn't have a good night sleep and had a unlucky chance that we'd be up late too." James laughed.

"Let me guess, she's be trying to get all her work done so she'd have time to play more?" Gogo assumed. "Suppose so. But not likely." Amaya admitted. "I like planning what I want to do in the future. Probably hang out with the four of us as a team than studying alone."

"That's. . . actually sweet of you to say that, Amaya." Hiro said. "She may be sweet, but in the house she can be the 'Devil in disguise' if you piss her off." James whispers in his ear.

"Now that we finally have a break from traveling, why don't play curious George and see that's new in San Fransokyo?" Amaya suggests. "Where to first?" Wasabi asked.

"Ooo you should try out the cafes around here! Not like Aunt Cass but wayy bizarre and cute." Honey Lemon suggests. "Or even go to the marketplace. I heard there's four floors in the category you want to go. Besides, we can go there and play at the arcade." Fred adds. "Sweet! I hope none of the arcade machines break down like in Chuck E' Cheese." Amaya said.

"Or worse, recycled pizzas." I cringed remembering that. "Depends on the ratings." Hex said.

"I heard there's that Manga hotel we can book in." James said. "What?! No way!" I shouted but not too loud to disturb the customers. "It's true. Just a 15 minute walk and we'll be there." Hiro said. "Can we go there first? Please, please, pleaaaaaaase?" I begged.

"We'll go there tomorrow. Maybe somewhere else other can reading in quiet?" Jennifer questions. I whined and pouted, which Hiro finds it cute as he began peck your cheek.

"If we can't agree on going anywhere, then maybe we could just stay at home." Jennifer said,

"But that's literally the same thing as being quiet." James argued. "Well how about something we need to do than wanting. I mean, did you guys looked at the fridge? You guys almost used up all the ingredients for breakfast that lasts us for a week." Amaya said.

"Well guess our tour to do list is the groceries." Hiro said then stood up. The gang stood after and get their bags. "We have to go back to the school. As for Hiro, keep working on that project for your presentation." Gogo said.

"Hiro, you're gonna be presenting something in SFIT?" Hex asked as we all leaned in. "Yeah, but we'll talk about it later. You two need to get some supplies for the house." Hiro said. "Bye Hiro!"

"Bye (Y/N)." He kisses you then runs off.

"Now that brunch is over, shall we?" Amaya stands up and bows.