(27) The last one btw :(

Start from the beginning

"I think I'm going to give it a try too. I think a boy can be really cute. I think I'm already starting. I really want to kiss this cute boy I know." I said with a small smirk.

"Really?! Whose the lucky guy?" He faced me with a big smile.

"How about I show you?" I said as i gently grabbed his chin and brought him into a small but loving kiss. I pulled away and saw a star stuck sonic his eyes were big and had stars in them. His face was flushed. He did say he wanted an experience.

"How was the experience? Did it feel good?" I told him as brought him into another kiss. This time he kissed back. I cupped his cheeks and brought him closer. He scooted closer so we could continue. He pulled away and said , "Amazing"

I chuckled and asked ," Will you be so kind and go out with me and be my boyfriend"

"Yes"

//////End of flashback///////

From that day on we were known as a legit power couple. We kissed and hugged in public. It felt like an elementary school relationships for years. We held hands and cuddled. I would even get sexual pleasure by groping him in his sleep. I would toy with his tail and trail my hands down his curves. I would gently feel his crotch. I have even trailed my finger over his entrance before. It would fuel my fantasies. I was a desperate teen ok?! I am desperate. But now I'm going to make sure he sees what I really want. How I truly feel.

"Hey um babe, I wanted to talk to you." I said to my sonic as we were currently in the kitchen. He was making us dinner. He turned around with two plates in hand, " What about love?" I smiled at the name he called me.

"I want to take you to where I was made. The ark.. I want to tell you something really important there. I want to take you now. Like after we eat." I told him as I grabbed a fork and began to eat. Mm~ he was a great cook.

"Oh! That sounds nice. What are you going to show me?" Sonic asked.

"Its a suprise babe. I can't tell you until we are done eating." After I said that sonic began to eat his food fast. I chuckled and continued to eat mine at a normal pace.

"DOME! WE COM GO MOW!" Sonic yelled out with food stuffed in his mouth with a hand covering it. Probably not wanting to spit out food.

"Now we have to wait 2 hours. You ate fast. So now we wait." The real reason was because having sex right after eating a whole meal will not end well. He gave a pouty lip and puppy eyes, "Pwease shady wady"

"Nope" I said as I gave a smile and continued to eat.

-2 hours later-

"Can we go now?" Sonic asked me.

I chuckled and said, "Ok fine." I picked up Sonic bridal style and chaos controlled him to the ark.

When we first got there I gently put him down on the hard metal floors that clanked as me and sonic walked around. Soon we came across a window that gave a view of earth. The world look like it was glowing. It was beautiful.

"Its gorgeous!" Sonic said as he pressed himself against the window. He looked down on it and had his classic smile.He looked like a child. I came up behind him and put my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. He jumped at first and then he gave a giggle.

"Shadow what are you doing?" He asked but I wasn't going to stop. I turned him around and pinned him to the glass of the ship, my arms right next to his head and I pressed my body onto him making his legs go to my sides, lifted. I held him in place as I began to kiss and suck on his neck.