Chapter 3: Shut Up!

-Jirou's POV-
   I sat up at the sudden knock on my door. What time was it? I glanced at the clock, which read a bit over 11pm.
   "Who needs me this late? I swear to god if this is a dare someone was given-" My thoughts were cut off by another knock. I sighed and opened the door, only to reveal Yaomomo on the other side.
   "Yaomomo..?" I said in a confused tone, "what are you-"
   "Shut up!" Yaomomo shouted, "just let me inside!" I moved out of her way as she walked into my room and shut the door behind her.
   "What do you need?" I asked.
   "I'm sorry for getting you hurt during the training battle," she said, "are you okay now..?" I held back ghe urge to pull her into a hug.
   "I'm fine now," I said, "you shouldn't be worried about me though."
   "Shut up! I can be worried about whoever I want!" She shouted. I giggled at her outburst and when I stopped I swear I saw a faint blush on her face, yet I ignored it and didn't say anything.
   "So are you gonna head back to your dorm room or do you need anything else?" I asked.
   "One of the dares I got was to not sleep in my dorm tonight and they all said I wasn't gonna do it so I want to prove them wrong," she said, "and I'm not sleeping on the fucking couch so I was wondering if I could sleep in your stupid dorm tonight."
   "That's fine," I said, "I'll go sleep on the couch." I started to walk towards the door until I felt Yaomomo grab my hand and pull me back towards her. I could feel the back of my head was against her breasts which made me flush a dark red.
   "Just sleep in the bed with me," she said.
   "O-okay," I said. Me and her got into bed and she pulled the covers over us.
   "Goodnight, Jirou," she said.
   "Goodnight, Yaomomo," I said.

   By the time morning came, we weren't laying in bed like we were before we fell asleep. I was ontop of her with my arms gently around her neck with my head rested on her breasts while she had her arms around my waist. I woke up first and once I realized how we were sleeping my face flushed dark red. I decided not to move because I didn't want to wake her up, but soon enough she was awake. We were quiet for a moment until she broke the silence.
   "I swear to god if you tell anyone but this I'll-" I cut her off
   "I know..." I said sadly, "you'll kill me." Yaomomo's expression changed from a glare to a concerned look.
   "Are you okay..?" She asked.
   "Y-yeah," I said as I felt myself tear up, "I'm f-fine." I had thought I had a chance with her when she came over to me all worried yet now she's threatening me. I shouldn't of got my hopes up. I tried to sit up to get off of her but she gently pushed me back down.
   "What are you..?" My words drifted off once I noticed the faint blush on her face, "you're blushing." I giggled quietly at the sight.
   "I-I am not!" She shouted, "I'm only doing this shit cause you looked sad!" I rolled my eyes jokingly and rested my head in the crook of her neck We layed there for a bit until she gently pushed me off of her.
   "I'm gonna go train with the dummies out by the USJ," she said as she sat up, "I'll be gone for a bit because I'm gonna shower in the locker rooms down that way as well."
   "Okay," I said, "see you later, Yaomomo!"
   "See ya dumbass," she said as she smirked. She left my room and I grabbed my phone to check Instagram on it.

   After about an hour I sat up to grab my charger and pull it over to me when I noticed Yaomomo's phone on the bedside table.
   "She must of forgot it," I thought, "I'll give it to her when she gets back."

          -Momo's POV-
   I sighed as the water ran down my shoulders, still not believeing I left my phone in Jirou's room. I figured I'd just go grab it on my way back after I got my extra clothes on. As I pushed the shower curtain back I noticed a bit of purple hair through the small window on the otherside of the doorway. They had their back turned to it so I couldn't see their face but my mind instantly went to someone.
   "That's it," I thought, "Mineta has took this shit too far. I'm going to fuckin end him." I picked up the towel I brought and wrapped it around myself. I swung the door open and-