Special Chapter: Allison's Birthday Nightmare Pt.3

Allison's View

I walked inside the restaurant warily, examining it for any traps or surprises of any sort. From what I could tell, there wasn't any at all... I sighed in relief.

"That's good... I guess I'm safe after all." I muttered under my breath.

"Why wouldn't you be safe, Allison?" Their breath hitting my neck and burning it slightly.

I jumped away on instinct, glaring at Roy's wide smirk on his face. He seemed a bit off now, maybe even more than before. It was becoming very obvious the further we went into this date of ours. I frowned lightly.

"Like you know, there's many men out here who look for fresh meat, meaning girls like me." I stated, eyeing him warily. "But I doubt were somewhere that could happen."

Roy smirked, "Of course. There's no need for you to worry, after all, you are the famous Blood Alchemist, correct?" He mused, almost darkly.

I nodded with a small glare on my face. "Yes, I may be named the Blood Alchemist, but such a name like that means nothing at all to me. It's a label, something that can be changed quickly." I hissed.

Roy's eyes widened, then not even a few seconds later they were back to normal. "So that is true, your name or label as you call it can be changed just like...this." Roy stated, snapping his fingers in emphasize.

"Exactly, but enough with this. Let's go order some food in this restaurant." I said with a sigh, walking over to a table and seating myself.

Roy nodded and sat down across from me, I stared at him a bit blankly. "What are you getting?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh, what I usually get. The waiter here is a friend of mine, so all we really need to do is get you your order. Have you found anything?" He asked, his eyebrow rose slightly.

I grabbed the menu, glancing through it. All of these names were weird, I haven't seen or heard of any of them before. Where the heck did Roy take me out? Right when I was about to throw my anger out at him, I remembered he took the time to ask me out today. A sigh passed my lips. I need to be kind on this date of ours, if I don't give him any sort of kindness I'll come off rude. And being rude is simply...rude! I have not other words to explain it.

Taking my time. I once again scanned the menu looking for pictures or words that sounded good. It lasted a bit until I came upon a word that looked good. It actually sounded like a great meal, or whatever it was.

I tilted my head to the side, "Um, I think I'll be taking the Br-Bri-Briiche?" I said, quirking an eyebrow at the word, confused on how to pronounce such a word.

Roy chuckled as he held his stomach while slamming his fist on the table, "Briiche? I think you meant to say Brioche, darling. I haven't heard of briiche before, please inform me of your discovery." He mused, throwing a smirk at me.

I blushed in embarrassment, "I'm sorry that I happened to mispronounce such a foreign word to me! Don't blame it on me. I hardly have any time at all to study such words like these. If I had spare time on my hands you'd see me stuffing my face into a book for once, well ones not about alchemy at least." I stated, scratching my cheek sheepishly."

Roy smiled, "You do know you could always ask, ugh..." He trailed off, his face contorting into a thinking kind of face.

I raised an eyebrow, slightly surprised Roy didn't know the answer. "I could always go to you, since you are my boss..." I finished for him, warily.

How was it that he didn't know such a simple question? Wouldn't he know that right off the bat? I didn't make it difficult for him, did I? Right as I was about to open my mouth to ask Roy about his obliviousness to it, a waiter walked over and tapped my shoulder.

I looked at her, "Yes?" I asked.

She twiddled around with her fingers, "Pardon me, miss. But there's a important phone call from you." She said.

I nodded, "Oh, thanks for informing me. May I ask where the phone is located?" I asked with a small sweat drop.

She blushed a deeper shade of red, "I'm sorry! The phone is right over the giant stack of food, it's hidden as you can tell." She said.

I sweat dropped. Right behind the 5-foot stack of food, and plates, there was the phone hidden from plain sight. Nodding, I stood up. "Thank you. If you'll excuse me." I said, glancing at Roy.

I strutted over to the phone, taking it off its hook. "This is Rose speaking. Who is this?" I asked.

I heard ragged panting form the other side. "A-Allison!"

My heart stopped at the sound of that very familiar voice. "R-Roy!?" I gasped loudly, shocked.

"Allison, where are you! Tell me now!" He demanded, shouted loudly.

I winced slightly, "I'm here eating with you, you asked me out awhile ago... Where are you!?" I answered.

"Allison. Please listen to me, that person you're with right now...isn't me. I think you can understand that right now. He's a homunculus."

My heart stopped beating, as did my breathing. I squeezed the phone.

I was on a date with a homunculus this whole time!?

______________________________

Sorry for the very, very, late update! I have my reasons as I have said before. Though, I really do hope you all enjoyed this very short chapter, ja ne!!! Oh and GOMENASAIIIIIIIII