Chapter 2

I woke up to a loud bang. I quickly got out of bed ran to Ashton's room to see what it was but he had just woke up and he dropped this big plastic elephant decor thing that I bought for his room. Our dog benji followed me from my room to Ashton's room. But thank God Ashton didn't get hurt. Ashton's room looks like this⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

" are you ok baby" I said while picking him up from the floor. He started talking at the age of 2 and he is now 3 and he is so talkative.

" I'm ok but the elephant, the elephant fell and and i don't know what to do? " he said while repeating some words and lifting his arms.

"It is ok baby we can fix it look" I told him while picking up the plastic elephant and placing it back on his drawer.

"Yay he is fixed!!" He said yelling with a big smile on his face and slapping his hands.

"Yup he is fixed so you want to get some breakfast??" I asked him?

" Oh I love breakfast! It is soooo good!!" He yelled and I just laughed

"Ok let's get you ready real quick" I told him while taking him to his closet. Benji started barking down stairs so I went down to see what he was barking at but turns out it was just out next door neighbors so I just walked back up stairs to finish getting Ashton ready.

I picked him out a white off-white hoodie, light washed ripped jeans, a yellow off-white belt, with some off-white nikes. I ended up puting him a silver chain with a very little bit of cologne. I fixed up his hair a bit then he was ready. I took him to my room and say him in my bed with my phone. He was watching a cartoon on Netflix while I was picking out what I was going to wear.

I ended up wearing a white crop top, with a light washed jean jacket, light wash jean pants, a off-white belt, and with some doc martens. I used a black and white off-white bag and put my phone wallet ect. inside it . I threw my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my sunglasses.

My outfit looked like this⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇