Stay with Me 04 [7/10]

A/N: i'm sorry for the late update😥

After you two get home, he goes to the kitchen and brings a cup of tea for you. "It will keep you warm inside." he says with a soft smile.

You blushed, "You don't need to.. thank you.."

"Do you want to take a bath?" he asks, standing infront of you. His eyes is red. You wonder how it changes so fast.

"I will do it myself" you say, showing how uncomfortable you are. "May i ask you something?"

"Sure" 

"How can you change your eyes color..?" you ask, look into his eyes in curious and confuse.

He chuckled, "I have..two personality. when he takes over me, my eyes will change color. I'm sorry if he ever hurt you"

"N-no no.. he is kind" you said,shaking your head and hands.

His eyes changes again. Red and yellow, You surprise and stare into those eyes. "Pretty.."

You blush and cover your mouth quickly. "I-i'm sorry.." 

His eyes changes back into red orbs. He laughs softly, "It's alright. My other one came out when i was in senior high school.. but thanks to Tetsuya, he made me realize that victory isn't everything"

You sit on the soft sofa. You surprise and look at him, remember about your ex-boyfriend. A tears come down from your left eye. 

"(l/n)-san..Did i say something wrong?" Akashi asked in worry tone. He gets on his knee and holds your arms gently.

"N-no..I-i'm fine.." you said while wiping off the tears. It comes out more as you try to wipe it. 

He smiles a little and looks at you. You slowly open your eyes and shock,looking at his red eyes.

"You missed Kuroko right?" he asked.

His question hit you right in the feels. You look down and nod slowly. "..yes"

"It had been so long since i meet him.. I don't have his number..I'm sorry." he said softly,making a sad face. "if only i can help you.."

You wipe off the tears and shake your head. "Y-you don't need to,Akashi-san" 

Akashi sighs and hugs you gently. He rubs your back slowly. You grab on the end of his shirt and lay on his chest. After an hour, you rub your eye and look up at him slowly.

"I'm sorry..for bothering you.." you whispered. He shakes his head and smiles gently.

"It's okay,(l/n)-san." He smiles and rubs your hair gently. 

Akashi's POV

'Idiot! what're you doing?!' My other self (boku) yells inside me. I sigh and ignore him.

'If she thinks you as a brother, i will take over your body again' He says,glaring at my back. 

"Are you hungry?" she asked. I show my killer smile and nod.

"What do you want to eat, Akashi-san? I will cook one for you" she asked again with soft smile.

"Anything is fine, (l/n)-san" I say, trying to be nice. He rolls his eyes and suddenly take control of my body. He says with his cold eyes, "Miso soup."

She surprises but slowly nod. "Ok. I will make one for you, Aka--"

"Seijuro. Call me like that from now on" He says. I sigh and cross my arms, 'You need to move slowly, idiot. How can we win her heart like that?'

She blinks in surprises but she realizes it's his other self. "Alright..Aka--I mean Seijuro." she says with a blush on her cheeks.

He smirks, "Good." 

Your POV

I go to the kitchen and prepare for the ingredient. I move to the other counter and look at the tv show and his back. This guy is kinda weird..

"The food is ready" I say and bring the medium size bowl to the table. I go back to get the two glass of water. He comes to the table and sits on the chair.

"Itadakimas" He says and claps his hands together. I smile and sit infront of him and do the same thing.

We start to eat the soup. I glance at him, wonder if he likes it. "How is the soup, Aka-- Seijuro?" 

He chuckles, "It's good. Thank you, (y/n)."

I can see it's his red eyes. I sigh in relief, "Thanks for the compliment."

"Is he scare you..?" He asked, holding the bowl and looks at me,

"n-no.." I said in hesitant. He sighs, "I'm sorry.. You can be honest with me, (y/n)"

"H-hmm..it's ok, Seijuro. Is he mad at me?"

He blinks and then a second later he laughs out. He puts down the bowl on the table. "No way. He likes you, as much as I am, (y/n)" He gives his killer smile.

I dumbfound and blink, "..what?"

He chuckles, "I love you, (y/n).. from the first time we met"

I blush and look down, don't know how to react. Do I..? But I had Tetsuya..

He sighs and I look up. "You don't need to answer it now, (y/n)...I'm sorry for telling you the truth. I should have consider your feeling first"

I shake my head. "It's okay. Thank you for liking me, Seijuro.." I give a small smile. I love Tetsuya, I should have say 'no'..but why...i hesitant..?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : What will you do?  Stay or ...move on?

Published on January 4th, 2020 at 3:46 pm