TGWG 22

"Hiroki, be good to your uncle okay?" I'm leaving Hiroki in the hands of my brother, he's going to stay with his uncle at the company.

"Now Ni-san, don't you dare leave my son to some flirty secretary or any employee that is flirty," I said sternly which made my brother laugh.

"You have to trust me on this one, Rikka. Now go, you'll be late," I gave him a nod before kissing my baby goodbye then riding Laurens's car to school.

"So, am I going to finally meet this ex best friend of yours?" I then shook my head.

"I don't want any complications especially that Hiroki is here. I'll just hope she'll leave me alone as long as I don't bother her, besides she already got Yanni and in her eyes I'm just a poor girl who she can just step on so what thing could she possibly want from me," he then agreed to me reasoning.

"It's a good thing that your brain isn't a pig's, too bad your figure is," I then glared at him before starting to pull his hair.

"Aw Aw Aw!" he groaned which made me pull harder.

"What are you now a dog? I thought you were a giraffe?" I teased, we then strangled each other until we reached our school.

I then quickly fixed my hair and so did he, Jefferson providing us each a mirror.

"Why did I love her again Jefferson? Enlighten me please before I throw her somewhere in the Pacific Ocean," I laughed at his childishness.

"That is because you'll never find another lady like her," I liked his answer.

"Come work for me when your fed up with your master's mental age which seemed to got stucked at the age of 10," Laurens then glared at me.

"After you stole my heart now you're planning to steal my assistant? You sure are greedy," I blushed lightly at his response.

"Shut up you, fungi," was all I could say before hopping out of his car.

We then entered our building and walked to our first class, there is still a lot of time to spare so we didn't bother hurrying things up.

"I've been thinking, we're already in our legal age so why don't you drive yourself to school?" I asked him as we walk, not minding the attention we were getting.

"Well, I just didn't want to. Besides we won't be able to do our morning 'fight' when I'm the one driving. But I do know how to drive, I drive when I travel by myself I am an explorer," I then nodded, huh? If you look at it I don't really know him that well.

"Right a spanish blood and an explorer, dang you really must be boots's long lost twin," he then glared at me and smacked the back of my head.

"AW!" I groaned he then quickly assisted me.

"Sorry, I think I've gone too far," we then looked at each other straight i the eyes and then we both laughed.

Never knew college is this fun. Oh wait, it's not college or the stage of schooling that matters when it comes to fun. It depends on the person or people you spend it with.