4 Tips to Become a Successful Dealer of Decorative Laminates

Dealers looking at widening their array of products can make the most of the growing popularity of laminates. Not only are laminates being preferred over wood and stone, features such as easy installation and maintenance coupled with the durability and stability they offer, are making them highly sought for residential and commercial spaces.

Before you sign the dealership of a laminate manufacturer, here are some considerations for you to ponder over:

Product Innovation

Get a thorough understanding of the products offered by the company. High pressure decorative laminates associated with well-established brands like Sunmica, offered by AICA invest in technology and innovation to continuously improve their product line and manufacture laminates that cater to the demands of the dynamic world we exist in, while also consistently improving quality levels. Moreover, they are reliable as far as product availability and on-time delivery services are concerned.

Product Quality

While price may be a key factor, more emphasis should be given to the quality of laminate manufactured. AICA is a company that combines Japanese technology and world renowned quality processes to manufacture reliable, durable laminates that also have aesthetic appeal.

Huge Network

While a new manufacturer may give you a lucrative margin, it is essential to opt for a company that has a legacy of trust and excellence like AICA. AICA has a pan India presence and is further expanding its network. This is a great opportunity for new dealers to join and grow, while also being backed by a large network of architects and designers that have been working with AICA for decades.

Experienced Customer Service

After the installation of laminates, customer service support is a key consideration for many end customers. It is advisable to partner with a company that supports you and trains your personnel so you can deliver the best to your customers. AICA is committed to creating value for customers and has been working closely with the third generation of their partners, providing them the required support and training from time to time.

Ensureyou give considerable thought to all these factors before signing thedealership with a manufacturer. If you wish to know more about theopportunities that a dealership with AICA can provide you, write topronab.basak@aicaindia.in.

For more details please visit - https://www.aicasunmica.com