Chapter Six: His House

(A/N: this chapter will be a lemon! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ALSO, YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT TO!)

Y/N's POV

Me and Kakashi are walking around the town, it's now 6:42. "So Kakashi, what's next?" I ask as I cling to his arm. "Let's go shopping." He says as he smiles. As we enter a jewelry store, "Pick anything, and I'll buy it for you." He says as I let go of his arm and he pats my head. "Okay!" I say as I go to the counter and sed couples necklaces but one catches my eye the most. One says His Angel in rose gold and while the other says Her Demon in black and silver. "How much is this one?" I ask the lady behind the counter. "That will be $9.95." She says as Kakashi comes over and sees what I chose. "Is that what you want?" He asks. "Yep! One for me, one for you!" I say with the smile I always do. "Okay, I'll like to buy these." He says to the lady as she put them en a bag and gave them to Kakashi~Senpai, then he paid. As we left the store Kakashi opens the bag and puts 'His Angle' around my neck, while he slightly crouch's down so I can put 'Her Demon' around his neck. "It looks cute on you." He says as he smiles. "Thanks, Senpai!" I say is I smile back at him. I can tell he's blushing and smiling even though he has his mask on.

Kakashi's POV

'Should I ask... if I could officially make her mine?' I ask myself as thoughts of her naked body fills my body. 'She's only Y/A...' I think as she clings to my arm as we continue to walk, then a cold breeze blows past us and she shivered. "Are you cold?" I ask as I stop walking and look down at her. "N-No, I'm perfectly fine!" She says defensively as she looked down. "Like you said earlier: If you're gonna lie don't lie to me, it hurts my feelings..." I say as I lift her chin up and run my thumbs across her lips. "Senpai..... I love you." She said as she slipped my mask off, wrapped her arms around my neck, and made out with me. I was surprised but I kissed back, we made out for about two minutes or so then gasped for air. "But I love you more~." I say as I kissed her forehead. "S-Senpai..." She said as her whole face went red and smiled. "Y/N..." I say back as I held her hand and slightly squeeze. "Do you want to head back to my place...?" I say as our eye meet, my eyes are full of lust. "S-sure..." She says as she blushes hard because she can tell where this is going.

After the walk to my place

Y/N's POV

As he unlocked the door he opens it, closed it, locked it and took off his mask. Then he pinned me against the wall and made out with me for a while. It was rough and lustful, he bit my lip to make me open my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and went through every nook and cranny as well as tracing my lips with kisses once we were done with the make-out session. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he gave me lots of hickeys until he found my g spot. I moaned loudly as I through my neck back in pure bliss as he kept sucking right there as we made our way to his room. Once we got to his room he placed me on his bed as he practically ripped off his clothes, and I did the same. "Are you really ready for your Sensei to violate you~?" He says in a super sexual tone as he has a grin plastered across his face while he examined my body. "You're not my Sensei anymore.... you're my lover~" I say as I extend my arms out and he pinned me to the bed. He continued his kisses down to my collar bone and then down to my tits. He grabbed the and started to play with them and sucked on them as his tongue made it feel even greater, I moaned from the pleasure. He did the same thing to the other side then made his way to my pussy (A/N ok this is my first time doing a lemon and I'm blushing hella hard, also IDK WHAT IM DOING!). "Are you ready, kitten~?" He says as his hot breath hits my soaking wet pussy. "Y-Yes, g-go ahead." I say as I brace myself. He started eating me out when we heard a knock from the front door.

To be continued....

(Hey, school stoped me from finishing this and also being too embarrassed to post this but whatever.)