chapter 1 : its begins a hero fate

Hello, I bet you're wondering how a 17 year old girl like me wound up in a place where all your dreams come true. It began with my first duel with Jetstream Sam, the Brazillian Samurai, we'll start where it all began.It started on my 17th birthday, I was sleeping in my bed until my sister's cat, Jack pounced on my gut forcing me awake. I looked down upon the tabby expressing my anger towards him,
"JACK!?" The cat purred on my lap curling into a ball. I give a gentle smile towards him and ruffle his fur. I took a look at my phone and eyed the clock, my eyes thinned as I cursed.
I darted across the house rushing to get ready for the day, lemme tell you, it was hell on earth. My two friends, Kale and Knight  would be waiting for me outside the door.
Kale looked at me, with a worried look, "Angel what happened?! You look like you ran through hell and back!"
Knight gave a chuckle, "You woke up late again, didn't you."
I gasped for air, "Yea, Jack gutted my stomach, but somehow I made it!"
We took the first steps inside, the boys were staring at me with their lustful eyes. The main reason why they stare is because of my reputation, my nickname my nickname Beautiful or Beauty for short. but there were two girls who are known as the most popular girls in school, their names are Marybeth and Haley. They're really a force to be reckoned with, you really don't want to mess with them. Fortunately, they've only gotten near me if I talked to one of their boyfriends. That aside, today is my birthday and I'm really excited about, I always loved walking outside, enjoying the beautiful things in life. All until I saw an old man. He was about to see the next life thanks to a car. I rushed over to the road and tackled him out of the way, knowing the pain that was soon to come. Oddly enough, everything stopped. There I saw the old man, looking at me, his eyes were faded, as if he were blind, he was rather nice.
"Thank you young lady, you're the only person I've seen that has cared about others, so I'd like to thank you for your kindness."
He reached into his satchel and pulled out a book, it had gold marks on the edges, and the whole cover was black and white with a keyhole in the middle. he gave me a smile. Right after, a white light blinded my eyes. I opened my eyes, turns out, I was on the other side of the road. I look around my surroundings and saw the old man was gone. Just like that, he just vanished in thin air. I strolled back to school as it continued until the day was over. I pondered the thought  about what really just happened, was it just a dream? yet it felt so real. I dove into my bag, and there was the book. I took a deep breath and swiftly sealed the bag. I soon hear the bell ring, so I got up and walked over to my bus and rode home. I was listening to my music, resulting in me passing out.  When I woke up, everyone was gone, I couldn't see anything, and it was freezing. I couldn't move, I saw a man wearing a silver cat mask and just staring at me.
He spoke in a stern tone,
"Angel don't fear me, I am here to help you."
"Who.. Are you?"
"that's not important as of right now, Angel you're in danger.. I don't have much time here."
He'd soon toss a key as I caught it. And just like that, he was gone. I was blinded again, I couldn't see. I opened my I was home, I was in my room. In my hand, there was a key, and the book under my arms. My curiosity got the better of me as I inserted the key into the lock turning the key. I heard a clicking sound and flipped open the book. There was a letter inside, from some guy named Red blood or red for short. I began to read the letter..
dear miss Angel, I am who is known as Red, or Blood Red. This book holds all of your dreams, a wonderful world that you yourself can control your own actions and see what will happen. But for now, happy birthday to my dear Angel and enjoy the present and have fun!
-Red.
I looked up towards the ceiling, "Huh, Red, What an original name. or maybe it's a nickname of some sort. It feels weird that this person knows who I am. Not only that, why me? Why not literally anyone else?" The book began to glow a vibrant white. A hole was forming from the pages and sucking me in. "What the actual fuck!?" I was sucked into a realm of all black, an empty void. Soon, clocks and gears  and others things that I couldn't quite see quite well started appearing. I looked down and saw a silver bright light. I crashed into the ground, I slowly picked myself up and looking around a saw a room covered in silver and gold. "Whoa, this place is cool.. Look sy all the gears here.." Then it hit me. "Wait a second, where the hell am I?" A golden door appeared in front of me and pushed open into a large hallway. There were names on the doors, as I stepped forward, looking at each one. "Odd, I know the games and shows here but why would someone do this? I'd be lucky if there was someone here," A large cheer from a crowd was heard from the other side of the hall. I walked over to the source, and opened the door. A robot with a mic, with a large crowd in the surrounding area.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new warrior in the stage! Please put your hands for Angel!" The crowd went wild.
"What? No no no, you've got this all wro-" I was cut off before I could even finish.
"Now put your hands together for the only badass cyborg samurai, Jetstream Sam!" The platform soon rose, and the only two people on it, were the Brazillian Samurai, and good as dead me.
"I have to fight him? Seriously.. Ah, I'm so fucked."
"Oh come on, she's mere childsplay, and here  you send me a girl that cant fight! But do not worry, small girl I'll go easy on you." He unsheathed his Nodachi from his sheath, and grinned, "Come on, little girl show me what you got."