Chapter 6

"Hello love!" Harry said with a cheeky smile. I just felt the biggest smile spread across my face at that moment. He's even more adorable in person. "H-h-hi." I stuttered. Great. we all stood there for a minute awkwardly when Jimmy decided to ask the most obvious question of all. "Where are all the others?" I laughed and so did Katie and then we looked to Harry for that answer. "We didn't want to attract too much attention so they're in the car. So before people notice, grab your stuff and let's get outta here!" His accent was so adorable. I grabbed my bags and Harry started walking to the exit so I followed.  When we got into the parking lot there was an SUV sitting in the parking lot right at the doors. I was still following Harry and he led us all to the SUV. Since there weren't enough seats for all of us, me and Niall were squished behind the drivers side. I was in heaven. I am in Florida, I was picked up by Harry Styles, I'm being driven around by Louis Tomlinson and I'm squished between Niall Horan and my all time favorite cousin. "Hi!" Niall and Liam said at the same time. I laughed and waved. Zayn then stuck his head over and gave a big smile while saying hello too. I looked over at Katie who had the biggest smile I have EVER seen on her face. I probably did too. "So how was your flight?" Louis asked not bothering to look away from the road. "I just slept the whole way so I guess it wasn't too bad." I said back. I looked to the side and saw that Niall was staring at me. He had like a faint smile that you could see but it was barely there. I waved in front of his face and he snapped back into reality. He gave a bigger smile and then he started a conversation with me. Jimmy and Katie were barely even there at that moment. It was just me and Niall. He had the most amazing eyes. I don't think I've ever really noticed they are like blue and a little green. They usually look only blue or only green. Niall just kept talking to me and his accent was killing me. I could feel it breaking me down slowly. Before I knew it, we were at the hotel. "Soooooo.....what are the sleeping arrangements going to be?" Jimmy asked. "Well I guess we didn't really think about that but we have 3 rooms so maybe you 3 in one room and us in the other rooms?" Said Liam. We all nodded in agreement. We pulled into a parking space and got out of the car. Niall offered to grab my bags for me because he said they looked heavy. I didn't want him to have to carry all of my stuff so I grabbed my little suitcase and the bag I brought and he grabbed the bigger suitcase. I heard Liam say that he would carry Katie's bags for her. I smiled but then started laughing because Jimmy had to carry his bags by himself. Lucky for him he only had one suitcase and a bag. We all walked into the hotel and walked to the elevator. I was standing next to Katie and Jimmy but I just kept seeing Niall stare at me out of the corner of my eye. Did I have something on my face? He's probably staring at it right now thinking "what the hell is on her nasty face?" I just have to wait until we get to the rooms. When we got to the correct floor the elevator gave a little ding and just as the doors were about to open something happened. The elevator shut down completely and the doors wouldn't open. Most people would think the elevator being shut down is the worst thing ever, but right now, I was really happy. "Well...who knows how long we are going to be in here for. Might as well play a game and get to know each other." Harry said after about 5 minutes. we put our bags in the corner stacked so they barely took up any space and then we all sat in a little circle with the rest of the elevator. I sat in between Katie and Jimmy but then I saw Niall whispering in Jimmy's ear. He moved over and Niall took his spot. I felt a smile come over my face when Niall turned to me, smiled and said "Hi there!" I just laughed. "So what game are we playing?" Asked Katie enthusiastically. "Uhmmmm how about......never have I ever!" Said Louis. "So I'll start then!" Niall yelled. "Never have I ever....kissed a stranger randomly." Down went a finger for Jimmy, Katie, Harry and Zayn. I shot Jimmy a confused look and he just winked and shrugged his shoulders. Niall was laughing hysterically which caused me to laugh too. "Me next!" I shouted. "Never have I ever made out with anyone...." I probably shouldn't have said that but oh well. Every single person in the elevator put a finger down. I felt my face getting hotter and probably more red. How embarrassing. "I guess that means my turn." Katie said sarcastically. "Never have I ever skipped class." I laughed and then put my finger down along with Jimmy, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. "Oooh we got a bad girl over here!" Louis teased. "Okay Zayn you're up." Liam pointed out. "Alright well...Never have I ever....uhm...stolen something from a store." Jimmy was the only finger that went down. "JIMMY!" I exclaimed. "What the hell happened to you over in Australia?!" Everyone laughed and Jimmy look innocent when he said "It was a dare and I only stole a video game. Not a big deal." I shook my head and the others laughed some more. "I suppose I'm up now." Liam asked in an uncertain tone. He was staring at Katie the whole time when he said "Never have I ever thought badly about myself." My face dropped as I watched Katie, Jimmy, Niall and Harry all put a finger down. Katie and Jimmy then looked at me. I slowly put mine down too and hoped the boys didn't notice. Niall caught it but he didn't say anything. "I have to go next now." Jimmy said seriously. "Never have I ever punched someone." I was confused by that but I put my finger down but so did Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall. I was shocked that Liam had punched someone but no one asked questions about any of us putting our fingers down. "Louis you go next." I said. Harry then shouted "I'm hurt. You making me go last. I guess you like Louis better." He couldn't stay serious once we all started laughing at him. I pointed to Louis letting him know he should go now. "Never have I ever lost a parent." I looked at Jimmy and then to Katie. All three of us put a finger down. The elevator became silent. Katie and I both lost our fathers in the same accident. Jimmy's father left before Jimmy was born and his mother just recently died. Harry spoke up and broke the silence. "Yay it's my turn finally. Okay okay so never have I ever....." Just then the doors opened and I heard cheering from some people and then Harry whining that he didn't get to go. "Okay you finish yours real quick while we grab the bags" Liam said. "Okay never have I ever had sex in my parents bedroom." Jimmy was the only one who put his finger down and although all the other boys congratulated him, I dropped the bags along with my jaw. "Jimmy fucking Rayer! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You had sex with some nasty hoe AND you did it in Aunt Carlee's room! That's fucking nasty, you little pig!" I yelled at him louder than expected. Everyone was laughing, including Katie, and I was just shocked. I couldn't believe my little cousin had sex in my aunt's room. My thought was broken when the boys yelled my name so we could go into the rooms. I grabbed the bags I dropped and then walked after Harry to our rooms. When we  got there, Liam opened our room door and i gasped. The room was gorgeous, had an amazing view and it was huge. I was in heaven. I ran over to the bed and jumped on it. Then I felt a guy jump on top of me. Then another, and another and three more. "Holy fuck you guys! I can't breath! Get off meeeee!" I whined. I felt the pressure becoming lighter and lighter as the 6 guys piled off of me. I laughed and sat up. All the other boys quickly left the room, taking Katie with them, while Niall came over and sat next to me. Just like that, I was alone in Florida with Niall Horan. This could not be real.