chapter nine

🥀at night..🥀

everyone walked back into the house after partying at the pool all day. its was currently 2:00 am. everyone was drying off using their towels.

"im hungry ima go grab some snacks. bitchass you coming?" kimmy said.

"alright hoe im coming." ski said as he wrapped his towel around his waist, and followed her to the kitchen that was at the other end of the huge ass mansion. kimmy entered the kitchen, stokeley right behind her. he immediately picked her up and put her on the counter as he leaned in for a kiss.

"stop someone might come rn." kimmy said as she softly pushed him away, but he kept his hands on the counter on both sides of her body.

"they chilling in the lounge room, they ain't gonna come anyway if they want sum they'll prolly go to the closer kitchen." he said, because they were in the the most furthest away kitchen of them all.

how they were rn but the kitchen is wayyyy bigger and it's nighttime^

"hmph. and yet you claim you hate me." kimmy said.

"i do hate you, and also you claim to hate me then why do you kiss back?" he replied.

"i- bitch cuz you force it." kimmy retorted.

"alright then." he started to walk away but kimmy grabbed his hand and pulled him back to her, putting them back into that position.

he leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back, their tongues clashing. she tried to take dominance but stokeley didn't let her.

•jah n naya•

"jah jah baby should we go help them? thats a lot of snacks they needa bring." naya said as she played with jahseh's hair as they all chilled in the lounge.

"yea alright let's go help." jahseh said getting up. naya got up as well.

"now where y'all going?" pump said as he cradled sab who was sitting in his lap.

"helping the bitchass and hoe with the snacks." naya said laughing because of the names they call each other.

"oh aight." pump said, and jahseh and naya walked to all the kitchens.

"bitch where are they?" naya said as they looked around in all the kitchens.

"kimmy fucking headass prolly went to the one all the way at the end, all her fav snacks are there." jahseh said as he intertwined their fingers together and walked to the kitchen taht kim and ski were at.

as they entered the kitchen, naya gasped and immediately started taking pictures. jahseh screamed as soon as he noticed kimmy and stokeley now madly making out. naya got sum good pictures in before kimmy and stokeley broke apart as they heard jahseh yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" he yelled. "no no no noNO!" he paced around in circles as kimmy watched him.

"jahseh.."