A Night to Remember

Start from the beginning

T'Challa was noticing that Fauna was getting more aggressive as she continue to fight, he uncrossed his arms watching his girlfriend moves. Ayo was blocking with no problems, what was throwing her was Fauna face and demeanor, the woman was moving with a much more calculated approach. Fauna bend down to take down Ayo by trying to hit her legs, Ayo backflipped away then going back to defense. Okoye and Shuri was also noticing that Ayo was being to struggle just a bit not much since Ayo had experience on her side to help, "Have you seen this before?" Okoye asked as she was watching Fauna getting more and more aggressive, Shuri shook her head seeing the fight. T'Challa walked out of the shadows standing next to the two women, he was beginning to feel slight worry as Fauna aura was changing. Ayo decided it was time for her to go on the offense and throw her own punches at Fauna.  Fauna was feeling like she was seeing clearer then ever before, she was beginning see Ayo moves before she even use them. Fauna was dodging and rolling, the two women was really going at it, Fauna elbow Ayo causing the woman to bend down, Fauna then kneed Ayo in the chest thinking the woman was going to block her like she always do. Fauna was wrong and caught Ayo making her cry out, "OMG! Ayo!" Fauna hollered as she rushed to the woman who was holding her chest. 

T'Challa, Shuri and Okoye let out a breath as the fight was over, "I think today training session is over." Okoye said as she walked over to Ayo looking her over, Fauna was panicking seeing the woman in pain. "I'm so sorry, I thought you were goin to block it. OMG! this is bad I didn't mean to i'm-" Ayo raised her hand cutting off Fauna panic, "It's ok Ms. Fauna. It's part of training. You got better, have you ever fought before?" Ayo asked as everyone helped her off the mat. Fauna shook her head with a worry look still on her face, "No this is my first time." Fauna said as T'Challa handed her a towel and water, Fauna smiled at him, "Hi." Fauna said to him with a silly smile on her face, T'Challa gave her his own goofy smile, "Hi." T'Challa said back causing the other women to roll their eyes at them. "Well, if this is what six months of fighting is like I can't wait to see how far you will go when your skills improve." Okoye said as she patting Ayo on the shoulder, "Go rest ok, hm." Okoye said "Yes General." Ayo saluted everyone walking away to get clean up, "I'm so sorry Ayo!" Fauna shouted, Ayo gave her a smile as she continue her journey. Fauna let out a sigh as she sat down on the ground, "I'm sorry, maybe i'll make her some cookies or something." Fauna said to herself, T'Challa and Shuri laugh, "Don't worry, the Dora Milaje are tough, trust me that was a mosquito bite compare to what they fight against." Shuri said patting Fauna on the shoulder sitting beside her, "It's true, don't insult our warriors into thinking we are weak." Okoye said sternly looking at the woman.

Fauna nod her head shyly, "Sorry, I keep forgetting that the Dora Milaje are tough." Fauna said while taking a drink, "Well, I think that we can up your training. After what you displayed today, I say you can handle Ayo and I together." Okoye said as she walked out the room smirking. Fauna chocked casing Shuri to pound her back, "Wait what?!" Fauna cried, Okoye raised her hand not responding, "Oh I have to make sure i'm here for that." Shuri said as she gathered her things, "Brotha, everything will be ready tomorrow before you and Baba leave." Shuri hurried out to finish her work, "Thank you." T'Challa said as he took a seat next to Fauna on the floor, Shuri smiled at them as she ran to her lab.

Fauna leaned her head on his shoulder, T'Challa kissed her head as he rested his on hers. "I'm smelly and sweaty." Fauna mumbled. "I don't care. You're sexy smelly." T'Challa laugh as Fauna hit him on his chest, "Was that really your first time fighting?" T'Challa asked as he remember that Fauna aura changed during her training, "Yes, but it was strange. While I was fighting with Ayo, it was like my sight was clearer and I was seeing everything before she made a move." Fauna said quietly to T'Challa, "Do that happen often?" Fauna asked lifting her head looking at T'Challa. T'Challa didn't really know the answer to that question, "I think something was definitely happening. I don't know for sure, but I think the more you learn the more we may know." T'Challa answered. Fauna nod her head in agreement, "It was so great T'Challa! this is amazing, I mean, I never thought I would learn any of these things." Fauna gushed, T'Challa smiled as he listen to her talk about all that she's been learning, it reminded him of his first time learning how to train to be the Black Panther. "I'm happy for you. I'm glad that you are happy here." T'Challa said. He than stood up reaching his hand out to her, Fauna took his hand standing up with him, "How about we train together." T'Challa said with a cocky smile. Fauna smiled at him with excitement, "You mean I get to see you as Black Panther!" Fauna asked jumping. T'Challa laugh, "No love, you are not ready grasshopper. Now let Sensei show you how to really fight." T'Challa said as he kissed Fauna making the young girl giggle while returning the kiss.