Pain

Demon

Monster

Fox

Devil-child

Beast

Killer

All names that had been giving to the innocent little boy. His name was Naruto Uzumaki. The fourth's legend, Kakashi's first student, and Jiraiya's legacy .

[Naruto pov]

"Why? Why me, what did I do to deserve this pain and hatred?" I questioned myself over and over as the villagers abused me for the second time today.

Over and over and over.

A kick here

A punch there

Their hits bruised and broke me.

Finally it all stopped, and everything started to fade into a blissful darkness. A kind of darkness I had come to love. Scratches and bruises littered my body leaving me in a broken mess.

Maybe I should give them what they want.

Me dead.

After I regained consciousness I pulled myself together and made my way home, if that's what you want to call it. Once I arrived home and into my so called "home" I sat down on my old beaten up couch thinking about my decision.

I will give life one more chance and if it doesn't work out I'll just end it all.

It's funny how the one's who don't want to be alone are always alone, but the one's who want to be alone are surrounded by people.

This world is truly a horrible place.

With that thought, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

[Time skip]

There was a loud knock at the door. It had to be at least 7am. I had the day off.

Who could that be?

I got up slowly being careful of my wounds as they were not healed up yet. I limped slightly to the door opening it to see.......