"I, uh, should go." Jimin mumbles, and Taehyung comically sputters.

        "Wait, wait, did you just—you wouldn't tell—we weren't—"

        "I didn't see anything. I don't know you."

        Jeongyeon smirks, gleeful. "See you around, Jimin."

        "Uh, sure." No. Of all places to do that, you chose the library. He shudders.

~•♤•~

        When Jeongyeon gets jealous, she doesn't push Taehyung away and hate him for being so attractive and easy to entertain. She pulls him closer instead. Kind of like baiting a fish. Her . . . incentives are more than okay for him.

        When Taehyung gets jealous, he has this possessive aura in the guise of a chummy smile and heavy-lidded eyes—combined with that smooth arm swipe around her waist, that is. He prefers looping his arm around her shoulders when she's wearing strapless dresses that show off her collarbones. And if he surpasses his limit, he'd throw hands. . . .

        Not at a girl.

        Goodness no, his parents raised a gentleman. He doesn't dare raise a hand on girls, nor boys. Unless necessary. No to violence though.

        The thing is, Jeongyeon's like Taehyung in some ways. She's just as attractive as him, that even she could make straight girls crack their necks to look at her when she passes by. Their stares would be either out of admiration or envy. You'd think he'd get turned off by the number of girls lusting for their oppa but no, it's one of Jeongyeon's features that he finds just as interesting as her personality. She's not girly, but there are occasions where she'll remind you how feminine she can be.

        The person across her is her polar opposite. Where Jeongyeon is all devil-may-care and coolheaded, Nayeon is perky and high-spirited. Even their fashion sense collide like oil and water.

       "This haircut really suits you," Nayeon says. Not without a tilt of her hair and a hair tuck, and that . . . awful smile. There's nothing wrong with her smile, but Taehyung doesn't like it.

        Taehyung stands by the water fountain, watching the whole thing unfold. Jeongyeon gets distracted from organizing her locker, and Nayeon obviously likes her attention. They don't seem to notice him despite their near distance. He agrees with Nayeon though. The bob cut frames her small face perfectly.

        "You really think so?" Jeongyeon asks genuinely.

        "Mhm. In fact, try putting a clip on here." Nayeon eagerly touches her head, pink tingeing her cheeks and bunny teeth full on display as she plays with Jeongyeon's hair.

        "Aish, you're just messing it up."

        Nayeon giggles, but stops. Jeongyeon fluffs her fringe back into place.

        "Say, are you free on Friday?"

        Now that's his cue to interfere. He walks forward, stops close next to Jeongyeon—closer than Nayeon is to Jeongyeon just to make a point—and grabs one of the books in Jeongyeon's locker.

        "Tae?" Jeongyeon seems surprised.

        "Hi Nayeon," Taehyung greets. Friendly smile. He then looks at Jeongyeon. "We were supposed to meet at the lib, y'know."

        "What? No."

        "You prolly didn't see my text then. We should get going."

        "Oh," Nayeon blurts, looking directly at the other girl. "Are you still free on Friday?"

        Taehyung inwardly curses. Does this girl not get the memo?

        Jeongyeon nods, but Taehyung shoves her book to her chest. A little too roughly.

        "No, she's isn't."

        "But she just nodded—"

        "No, she didn't. We're going out on Friday." Taehyung slightly scowls at Jeongyeon, who's shooting him a glare. "I can't believe you forgot our date."

        "What—we didn't pla—"

        "Anyway, you should run along," he says to Nayeon. "Jeongyeon and I are gonna get busy. Bye."

        Nayeon opens her mouth, and when Taehyung burns her whole existence with his impassive stare, she steps back, then bows to Jeongyeon. "Bu-bye, Jeongyeon. Maybe some other time . . . ?"

        There is no other time, unless you just wanna be friends with her. Just friends. The couple watches her leave.

        Bewildered, Jeongyeon finally turns to Taehyung, who grabs her textbook and shoves it back in the locker for her.

        "Uhm . . . how long have you been watching us?"

        "Long enough to make me personally remind you that you . . . belong to me." He doesn't lean close, doesn't encage her between him and the locker, doesn't touch her, because no to pda in school; but she imagines him grabbing her waist and suffocating her with his lips, grinding himself on her to mark his territory.

        She's never gonna admit she just imagined that to him.

        "A . . . are you jealous?" She scoffs. "Of a girl no less?"

        "She's a pretty girl. You might say yes to her."

        "You are jealous." She crosses her arms in disbelief. "She just wanna be friends with me."

        "Sure."

~•♤•~

Re-edited and will be polished in the near future. Just, why can't I find the alignment feature? And why the hell is there no indenting feature. My goodness. This is totally far from the Sana-Taehyung-Jeongyeon shot but I like this one better lol. What do you guys think? Also, I may not be responding to your comments but trust me, I read them most of the time to keep myself motivated. You guys are the best.

8/2/19