Chapter 33

German sits Down on the bed leaning his back up against the wall behind our bed and I sit on his lap but facing him, he smiles I love it when he smiles it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in side.

He places his hand on my cheek and looks deeply in my eyes, your so beautiful, I blush and smile, the. I just couldn't resist I started undoing the buttons on his shirt and he just smiles as I do, I look at his body it's unbelievable how musically he is, he smiles, I look at him and giggle we are a hot mess and he laughs yes we are.

I take this tube off and german gently gets on top of me and starts undressing me whilst kissing my neck so lushfully, mmm I moaned just enjoying it I've waited two weeks for this.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him loads of times on his lips passionately.

-------------

After me and German had our moment we have been waiting for since I went into hospital, I laid in his arms happily and he held me into him I loved hugging him like this and letting my head sink into his chest.

He strokes my face gently and plays with my hair, are you forgetting something? I know what he's on about but I just didn't want to wear it.

He grabs the tubes and slowly places it on my head and the little oxygen things up my nose, I sink back into him, goodnight handsome I say and he smiles, good night beautiful sleep tight, he says and kisses my nose.