What If I Never Get Over You

Camila and Charles started being upfront with their relationship from holding hands and sharing pecks in between scenes, with all the cast being so happy for the two and KJ just hid in the back. After shooting a couple scenes together KJ went to his trailer to take a quick nap because they were scheduled to have night shoots that day. A nap was what he was expecting, but what he was met with was a sad Cami sitting on his makeshift bed. KJ set his feelings behind him as soon as he saw the look on her face in which he knew something was going to be discussed and he would end up being the heartbroken one at the end of it.
As the 'friend' he is, he confronted her, "hey what's wrong? What happened?"as he sat next to her. She took some deep breaths. "I don't know how to explain this to you but I'm in love with Charles." With that being said KJ couldn't be selfish with her. "Why are you telling me this and not him?" 

"I want this to be okay with you, with us. I know you won't admit it but I see you Kage, I see the way you look at us. I don't want to be the one that breaks your heart." How could she say that when his heart was already broken and those words she has been sputtering not even a minute ago felt like she was holding each broken piece and cutting it in deeper into his chest. He simply smiled though, because he finally understood how much he loved her and now she could never know that, he never wants her to feel the pain he's feeling in that exact moment.
 Instead of speaking his mind, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and brought her head to his lips. "It's okay Cami, if he makes you happy that's all that matters to me." Taking breaths, holding breaths in hope that his tears don't escape his eyes as he held a sobbing girl, his girl, his forever girl in his arms, in which he can only do during scenes after this because it hurts too much. "What about you? Are you happy?" she said as she raised her head to look into his eyes that were filled to the brink. Looking at her he couldn't hold the tears anymore, little by little they ran down his face but he smiled. "I am happy as long as you are and as long as we are best friends I'll always be there for you." With a smile she hugged him, content with this conversation she said,

"I love you Keneti James."

"I love you ... Camila"

Words: 455