Bumblebee Prime

They were fighting megatronous along beside Optimus prime bumblebee couldn't believe it his mentor and crush dare he say it was here alive fighting along side him once more. " Optimus lead megatronous in front of the statue " bumblebee asked him  sideswipe and strongarm had combine the deception hunters but bumblebee felt something else a power that came from within his spark chamber ignoring it " why-" bumblebee looked to his mentor " trust me Optimus " he asked as they began to fight the war lord bumblebee spark chamber started to hurt but he knew he couldn't give up once megatronous was in line they combine their Hunter's and killed the war lord " bumblebee law enforcement are heading this way " bumblebee felt num " autobots let revve up and role out " " that's the one sir " bumblebee smiled as he watch his team to take off he went to transformer only to fall to his knees " ughhh" " Bumblebee" bumblebee spark chamber began to glow he felt the power "  young prime " Bumblebee blink were was he " in the well of primes I and the 13 have been watching you young prime my name is mycronous and we wish to give you the powers of a prime you are ready " bumblebee shouted as pain enter his spark " Ahh" " wake Bumblebee prime " bumblebee woke with a groan he was in the scrap yard he felt different bigger stronger wiser getting up he notice he was taller

 " Optimus lead megatronous in front of the statue " bumblebee asked him  sideswipe and strongarm had combine the deception hunters but bumblebee felt something else a power that came from within his spark chamber ignoring it " why-" bumblebee loo...

Bumblebee looked at himself and gap he looked different alright his visor was blue and looked cool like Earth shades and his chest was wider more built along with his shoulders and pedes " wow I wonder how the others well take it"retracting his visor he gapped his optics where golden and held wisdom. Giving off a sigh bumblebee began to walk out of his room which was a bit small making him duck underneath the door board before making his way to the alcamore data base their he saw the others and Optimus telling stories he began to walk in drawing the others attention " Holly cow " yelled russle " hello russle " bee looked down at his human friend " bee is that you u look awesome " Bumblebee turn to  sideswipe with a smile " I feel different sideswipe but I will take  the compliment " bee smirked as they all gap at him but he still felt lost how could he be a prime he was new to this leader stuff " do not dout yourself young prime" bee jerked in surprise and turn towards grimlock " get him off of me " " mycronous what did you do to bumblebee" glared Optimus " Optimus prime now that megatronous is defeated you must return the magic that your fellow primes gave you " bee glared " wait last time Optimus said that could have  killed him " " do not worry bumblebee I will be fine " bumblebee watched as Optimus began to glow blue and yell out in pain " Optimus " Bumblebee rushed forward and gasp " youngling " shouted mycronous before he stop draining Optimus bumblebee gasp as he felt the power he could hear them all 13 " young prime what you did was very foolish "  bee glared " what I did was protecting one of my own and if I have to do again I would in a spark beat " bee felt the primes interest and pride " it would seem we've made the right decision go young prime allow Optimus to teach our ways join Sparks and give him a chance " bee gave a confuse look " what chance " " you will know in time now go " bee gasp as he came back to himself to see Optimus leaning above him " Optimus" whispered bee with a groan " the primes are very confusing cybertronians " bee watched as his mentor and now teacher smiled down at him ( sweet primus I love that smile even if it is small ) " I myself have thought the same bumblebee it would seem you are to be come a prime just as I " bee got up with the help of Optimus" so it would seem Optimus but I have no clue on what to do " he frown " do not worry bumblebee I will help you with your journey " bee smiled before looking towards his team " we need to get back to hunting down deception prisoners fixit go search for any wide range deceptions windblade drift you will handle the long range prisoners " I will go with windblade " shouted sideswipe " you just want to be near windblade " argued strongarm " don't bring me into your argument" accused windblade " no I just want to be away from you " bee sighed " enough sideswipe if want to go fine Optimus you will help -" " no bumblebee I will go in recon with owaysa team " bumblebee gave a sigh " fine Optimus will be leading your team grim and strong arm will stay here with me along with Denny and russle good luck " bee watched as owaysa team went through the ground bridge " be safe Optimus " bee felt worry in his spark he loves Optimus he just hope the mech would be fine out their " bam" bee gasp as the ground bridge exploded " fixit can u reach Optimus and the others " " fixit to owaysa team come in owaysa team " bee gave a sigh in relief as he heard Optimus " Optimus prime to fixit we appears to have bridge on a mountain side in the Antaric circle will debrief you if we come into any deceptions " bee gave  a smile " good luck team " Bumblebee turn around with a sigh " sir do you think it was a good idea to separate the team like this " bee looked at strong arm " we will have to get used to it strong arm for the moment " bee turn and walked off.
( Skipping the fight to when they meet ratchet ).