Our First Time...s

Start from the beginning

"Tae—I...I..." Jungkook is lost for words and is frozen into his position.

"Do you not want me? Is that why you want to take a break..hiccup... you...hiccup...don't...hiccup like...hiccup me... hiccup anymore...hiccup..." Taehyung is cut off with a deep long kiss.

"Baby no. I message a break from school not us. Never." Jungkook assures the younger.

"Oh..." Taehyung starts to giggle.

"Tae..." Jungkook began.

"I'm sorry Kookie... I dressed like this because I thought this would be a way for you not to break up with me." Taehyung admits.

"Shhhh." Jungkook gently silents Taehyung. He looks at him. The embodiment of sin and every shred of control is lost when he sees his boyfriend plump lips. He gently picks him up causing the younger to yelp a bit but he doesn't break eye contact. Jungkook leads them to the younger's bedroom and he gently places him in the bed. He hovers over him. Taking as much time as he needs to burn this image into his head. Taehyung is silent and just looks at him. Jungkook leans down and gently kisses his neck.

"God Tae— I can't control myself any longer..."Jungkook continues to kiss his neck and grinds on him.

"Wan chu." Taehyung breathes out.

Jungkook begins to give the younger hickeys. Big ones. Marking him and making the younger squirm and whine and moan as the elder decorates his neck. He leans in to kiss him more. He lets go only to look at him and already the young boy is wrecked. Jungkook is hesitant but those doe eyes of Taehyung drives him to the edge. He just wants to make this special for him but he was being to legalistic about it. Really all the younger wanted was this. Maybe something else. But just the being together was enough. And that was more than enough for Jungkook as well.

He dives back in and travels lower. Kissing through the fabric of the body suit. Reaching towards his thighs and leaving love bites all over them. Causing the younger to whine and moan a lot. He then picks Tae back up and makes him stand up in front of him.

"Take it off now babyboy." Jungkook commanded him.

"Only if you strip too." Taehyung challenges him. But Jungkook ends up pulling on his hair.

"I'm not compromising here. TAKE. IT. OFF. Unless you want me to rip it off you." Jungkook demands then smirks. This makes Taehyung gulped for his life.

"I'm waiting." Jungkook states gently and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung doesn't hesitate to bring down his body suit down to his feet. He even kicks it away. Jungkook pulls on Taehyung's cock earning a whimper from the boy.

"You been naughty Tae... very naughty." Jungkook says as he casually jerks Taehyung off. 

"H—Ho—Howww" Taehyung responded.

Jungkook POV

Before I can answer him I pulled on his dick and lead him towards the bed. I place him in front of the bed and push him. I climb on top of him hovering not letting go of his dick. He whimpers.

"Oh my babyboy... you been tempting me. Even in public places." I gently kiss him. "You also been impatient... and very whiny. You been saying a lot of dirty things too... I wonder where my innocent baby who used to call me Jeon-ssi went... either way I like whatever you bring to the table but this stops today Taehyung. Next time you want to tempt me I'm going to have it my way and make sure you never walk for days." I smirk.

I then bring his head up so we can start to kiss again. He is so whiny and I'm loving it. So loud just from my touch... what's going to happen when I pound him?
I keep traveling down, licking and sucking on his nipples. Then dragging my tongue across his soft tummy. Ughhh his tummy. I simply cannot wait for the day it's filled up with our baby. His tummy will be all round and soft. Just so pretty for me. I circle his piercing. That damn piercing of his. Fuck. I lower myself more and more. Finally reaching his thick juicy thighs. I pick his legs up and envelop my mouth into his dick. He throws his head back from being pleasured.