Background Two

Silas walked into his sleeping daughters bedroom. He walked up to her, and smacked her lightly in the face with file stamped in red ink labeled CLASSIFIED.

"Ugh Dad why? Its only 6am!"

"It's 10 a'clock somewhere."

"That's not how that saying goes, ya know."

"Whatever, the world is ending."

"Your point?"

"I'm the head of a well oiled government organization and you're the only one I could possibly trust to figure this shit out."

"Well fuck, point made Dad-o."

Two minutes later, Anna Marie Sterling was in her rotating chair that was fastened to her ceiling, and was made to move her around the room without her having to move.

A.m. flipped through the file before cursing and tossing it atop a robot that had a little shelf on top of it.

"S.O.L.A.S. scan that file and then start recording."

"Okay! Scanning file now." The AI's voice says, and a little bloop sounded. "Recording!"

"Hello! If you're watching this, I've chosen you to be apart of my team." Anna Marie says, tapping her fingers on her chair. A holographic screen flashed behind her of all the dead, and the files on the virus. Some of it was redacted.

"My name is Anna Marie Sterling. You might know my parents, Silas and Genevieve Sterling. My father runs the FBI and my mother runs the family company, Sterling Industries." Anna Marie says proudly. "To cut this short, a virus is ravishing the world and I'm one of the few people who won't die from this new virus I have coined the S.A.B virus. It targets anyone with cybernetic implants, and technology in general. I have a rare disorder called Disnetic Disorder, which bars me from getting any mods or cybernetic prosthetics. Thus, I will not be affected by this new virus."

"You have been chosen to join me in fixing this mess." Anna Marie says. "Whether you accept or not, that's up to you. See you soon."