I couldn't help but laugh. He is such a drama queen.

"Girl he probably had your legs hanging out the window. Bitch toes probably touching the roof and shit." He said then put his hand over his heart.

"Oh my lord, you not a car virgin no more." He said looking like he was about to cry.

"Lan that cherry been popped." I said laughing and rolling my eyes going back to the bathroom to take off the rest of my makeup.

"Hold up! wait a minute! Let me put a back stroke in it bitch! I know you fucking lying to me bitch!" He said getting up and dancing to the bathroom door.

"What?" I said smirking at him through my mirror.

"Bitch what you mean 'what', I need an explanation and I need it now." He said crossing his arms.

"I don't need the judgement but we had just came from seeing 50 shades and even though we had no business fucking in his car, I was so horny i couldn't help it. I didn't think i was gone feel that way after the movie." I said putting my face towel in my dirty towels basket.

"Wow, I can't believe you never fucking told me bitch." He said putting his hand on his heart.

"I didn't really tell anyone. That was kind of like my dirty little secret. I fucked Micah Daniels in the backseat of his car and no one but us knew."

"You dirty bitch. You not dirty because of fucking in the car, you dirty for not telling me. I can't believe." He said all dramatic and shit.

"Landon calm the fuck down. I'm pretty you have done some shit that I don't know about." I said walking into my room and sitting in my swivel chair next to my bed. Checking my phone I saw that Micah still hadn't text me and I got a little worried.

"Actually, there is. But I never told you because I didn't want you to be judgy." He said coming to lay across my bed.

"Oooh bitch spill." I said sitting up in my chair.

"So I was in a threesome before..." He said not looking at me.

"Ummmm bitch details. You not finna give me that and then have it just hanging in the air."

"Remember Terrence and Carla?"

I had to go back in memories for a minute because I couldn't remember no Carla or Terr-

"BITCH I KNOW YOU LYING!!!!" I screamed when it came back to me.

"Rayne calm the fuck down." He said turning over on his stomach and sitting up.

"BOTH OF THEM?"

"Yes bitch that's what a threesome is. Isn't it?"

"Wooooow you dirty bitch. I can't believe you never told me that. We was smiling in they faces and shit and I thought they was pure as Jesus blood."

"I knoooow. But whenever we see them you can't be acting weird and shit." He rushed out

"I'm not gone say nothing, but I am gone be thinking it." I said.

Terrence and Carla graduated last year. They were the school's IT couple, and a lot of people held so much respect for them because of the rep they kept up. They were so good to the point where they were too good. They always volunteer for charity work, they always helped out the less fortunate, they always went to church, and they spread love. No one even thought they were having sex. I mean it's great to wait don't get me wrong, but a lot of times there is no waiting, you just hop in face first when you feel like "the time is right". But to know that not only were they fucking each other but fucking other people together. It's crazy.

"Wait so was it just you or were they having threesomes with other people?"

"It was just me. Or at least I think so. They weren't the type to just be having threesomes everywhere. They wanted to keep that real lowkey. "

"Wow. So you were like the chosen one"

"Bitch I can't with you. The chosen one?" He said getting up from my bed laughing.

"Bitch I was serious." I said folding my hands.

"I know that's why it's so funny."

"Whatever"

"Look I might've been more on experiment level than "the chosen one".  I would still be in a relationship with them if I was the chosen one. Plus that's some white people shit." He said then laughed and walked out.

He is so annoying. But at the same time I couldn't shake the feeling that we don't tell each other everything the way we say we do. Because I would have never thought that he was out here in threesomes and shit.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. Looking down I saw it was Micah.

"Hola"

"Hey. I was calling to tell you I made it home."

"Okay. What took so long?"

"There was an accident. I had to go another way."

"Oooooooh well I'm happy you're ok."

"Yeah me too. Did you have fun tonight?"

"Honestly...Yes I did."

"So that means I'm not on your shit list anymore.

"Ah ah. Just because the head was great don't mean you ate your way out of the dog house. We just now getting back together shit like this takes time. Plus you still gotta prove to me that this is something you really want."

"I know all of that but damn I didn't think it would be so hard."

"Well you not fucking with no brainless ass whopper no more. I've grown and matured and I've learned things about myself. And you." I said looking for my remote to turn on my TV. I was in the mood to watch Christmas movies for some reason.

"I guess I understand man. But I was serious. I am serious about this." He said.

"Well just make sure your actions match your words." I said shrugging and turning on my TV. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Alright well I'm tired as shit, so I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said.

"Alright sleep good, and don't dream about me too much." I said smiling.

"Impossible." He said laughing then hung up.

I put my phone on the charger and got comfortable in my bed while the movie came on. In no time I felt myself falling asleep. I just hope tomorrow goes as smooth as today went.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"A part of me is regretting this decision." My Mom said as we were parked in front of this God forbidden place. 

"Well we already here girl. We can't turn back now." I said putting my lip gloss on.

"I mean that's not all the way true." She said looking in the mirror at me.

"Honestly Lan it's all up to you. Do you want to go in there. We got your back in whatever you decide." I said looking at him. He looked out the window at the house and his face was unreadable.

"Yeah let's go and get this over with." He said unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the car. Me and Mom were still in the car when he closed the door.

"You know this gone be a shit show right?" She said unbuckling her own seatbelt to get out of the car.

"Girl I already know." I said getting out of the car and following Landon up the walkway to their house.

He knocked on the door and we waited a little for someone to answer. Finally someone decided to open the door.