o0.10.0o

All Might made through the crowd with ease no one would dare get in the way of a celebrity, let alone one that's carrying a devilish child. All Might began to process some thoughts in his head putting your connection with Endeavor on the back burner. (funny because like fire, that No.2 guy...haha, just me?)

Because of the child's reaction to Endeavor and All Might curiosity getting the best of him, he decided to bring her straight to his place instead.

All Might's POV

The kid kept gasping for air as we were walking, we finally reached my humble, little home near UA. The child had obviously been outside in the cold for most of the bitter night, as I could tell from her very deep purple arms and legs. Minor burns also adorned the girl. In an attempt to make her feel trusted around me for the future, I decided to treat her with the utmost first aid I could. But first, a bath was in order because the dried blood, sweat, and damp must amitting from this girl was atrocious. As I stripped her of her disgusting garments I heated a warm bath for her. "Oh my..." I just had to say out loud this poor child was adorned with multiple bruises, scars, and even some somewhat fresh wounds and scratches not from our battle but something completely different. I slowly placed the unconscious child's delicate into the tub. At a steady pace, I was able to clean most of her body, and hair to reveal a pretty little girl underneath the matted, mud, frostbitten girl. As her face regained most of its color, and her arms and legs became a pale whiteish tone. I tucked her into my bed, to keep her warms and comforted. She looks like she has been through it. I began to think of what i should do with her. "I'll have to bring her to Recovery Girl tomorrow before dawn..." I said to myself under my breath, as I did this the girl slowly began to open her eyes.

Your POV

"Where am I?"

You were awoken in a humble bed nothing like your previous chambers. I saw a man he had blonde hair and look shriveled like a pickled plum. I became on guard from not recognizing my surroundings. The man slowly turned and I saw his face. He looks familiar I thought to myself.

"Who are you....." I asked. He looked at me and said
"I am a humble man who found an injuries girl on the side of the street." He was hiding something. I had come into contact with All Might and Endeavor, so how could i have ended up with him.

"I was sorta looking for a name...." I said wanting to know more. He was different than all the people I have met. I don't like it.

"I'm Toshi" the man stated clearly, he coughed a bit but it seemed like it was the truth. I felt weak as my body slowly returned to unconsciousness as I felt I was safe, for now. All I can remember is this man found me but the mighty hero's didn't get to me, was he with them? Does he know more? I need to figure this out......

Dream

"Papaaa!"

I was running but where, I followed the darkness trying to catch up to a shadow of a man. Papa? Suddenly the shadow twisted and grabbed my neck.

"You didn't listen, you must come back to me now. Leave at once."  As the words from this Papa flowed into my mind I saw a light right behind him. It was pretty in a way but it burned my eyes so I shut them tight. After that I heard a mans voice, "You are something more than what you have seen in yourself young one..."
I fell to the ground grasping for air, I wasn't being choked anymore. What the hell is going on......

Your POV

I woke up to see I wasn't in the bed, but yet a hospital bed handcuffed to the side. Eraser head and All Might were there looking over me and an old hag treats my wounds.

"Get the hell off of me." I shouted
The old hag didn't stop no matter how much I struggled then I felt my powers seep out of me, Eraser head had used his quirk on me. I glared up at the hero's and said nothing. I say there with the old hag as I watched her help me, "Why" it slipped out after staring at her. I've been healed before but I feel as through something is different. They are just going to use me again, I can't trust them I need Papa!  I closed my eyes as a vision popped up in my head.  It was Papa he told me this.

"They know the powers you have are strong, It's from all of your hard work but how about we do a little acting. Do as they say and if you do i'll come get you." My heart felt warm as his words flooded straight into my head. I have to get back, I need too. "All done." I opened my eyes once more to see the three of them looking at me. When all of a sudden a little rat appeared by their sides. He opened his little arms wide and said with a powerful strength

"Welcome to UA High!"

Wow, I'm back again. Quarantined and stuck her like a whole fool. School sucks and I just want to sleep all day. But wow 36k reads that's amazing people I could never have imagined it. I'm so grateful! And with this extra time Uploads will be on Fridays! (except for this one of course!) I want to get deeper into the story but the lead up is so satisfying to build a backstory. But this is all for now! Until Friday!

^13 over and out.