oO2Oo

You continue to walk down the side road hand in your new foster dad's. You kept your focus on his hand and kept your things in order as you continued. The streets were bare and if people were on the road they all stopped and stared at you and Endeavor puzzled and with shocked expressions. However, that didn't bother you on a bit you were so caught up in this moment you didn't think anything could ruin this day for you!

       "Whats your name kid." Endeavor stated

       "(Y/N) (L/N) sir!" you replied with enthusiasm 

      "That is quite the name young lady" You simply gave him a short smile and thought to yourself. "This is amazing I can't believe that I'm going to have a real family! While lost in your thoughts you finally arrived in the face of a simple traditional Japanese home. Your eyes lit up at the scene before you since this was what you spent most of your days learning about at the home.  The bad memories however undoubtedly ruined the mood you tried so hard to keep.

"This is your room, hurry, and your things down and come with me." He said with all seriousness. You quickly set down your few things and followed your father to a courtyard in the middle of the layout of your new home.

"I will raise you to be the best hero there is you will no go against me, we will train day in day out and you will accompany you to my office for more experience, understand." He told you with a hint of harshness behind his words.

" Yes, sir! But I'm quirkless what can I do, I have nothing." You answered to his statement. 

"You will train every day until a quirk develops and in 2 years if you do not have a quirk at the age 7, I'll return you to the foster home." He monotonously replied 

You swallowed your breath at this and quickly got to work in hand to hand combat with your new father.  His movements were fast paced but you continue to keep up with him. Almost all of his hits landed on you, and you fell to the ground multiple times, each time Endeavor said: "Get up, young (Y/N) we have no time to waste lollygagging."  This went on for several hours until dusk, you finally stopped, you just thankful for it coming to an end. 

"Satisfactory work (Y/N), I will expect more of this tomorrow, you will get your quirk soon enough." He said with a slight hint of the joy of your accomplishments. This made you very happy, but you were nervous about the strain it will have on you. 

[1 year goes by]

    Cuts, bruises, and scars are now the normal looks of your skin, your foster mother, Rei Todoroki is the strongest relationship you have, your relationship with Endeavor weakens each day your quirk doesn't appear. The days are strenuous but your father has requested you to be prepared for a different type of training.  

" (Y/N), this is my son and your foster brother Shoto." You will be fighting with him today while I oversee both your skills, I have been training you both so I'd like to see the improvement of you two."

 So, my new brother Shoto looks my age and he looks a lot happier than me. 

" It's nice to meet you Shoto! I'm (Y/N) I wish you luck in our fight!" you said very sweetly.

He replies " Yea..you too I guess." At that moment your mother comes out to watch. Both your faces light up but you both lose that spark when you here an aggressive "Start" from your father.

  You both take stances to fight, and at that moment your face loses all emotion when you see frost grow from your brother's right hand and sparks of a flame from his left. You rise your taped hands up, not backing down. He comes at you with everything, shards of ice come flying towards you, all the while bursts of flames on a cycle come to your vision. You keep dodging somewhat successfully feeling like you have an opening you tuck and roll towards Shoto firing in a few punches that he dodges like a breeze. He sends a gust of frost from his body leaving you trapped embedded in a casing of ice. 

"Stop holding back Shoto, finish her." Your father blankly states showing no emotion. Your eyes widen at this. You finally realize that this training wasn't for you. You see flames hurled at you melting the ice that was piercing your skin slightly. The flames burn parts of your skin, as you drop from being freed from the ice you look up to see your mother rushing towards you in the background and an icy fist crash into your face.

Thwack!

Hello everyone! Thank you for everyone's support it means so much to me!!!! <3. The third chapter might be done later today or sooner than the three day period between the chapters I initially left. Sorry to leave everyone on a little cliffhanger but it will all be revealed soon! See everyone then!

^13 over and out!