LANCE STROLL: Is There Anything Going On?

ONE SHOT FOR: _marisatamayo

BACKSTORY: Lance's Canadian girlfriend, Emilie Murphy, has just won her first Dancing With The Stars Mirrorball Trophy after partnering up with Tom Holland

<><><><><><><><>

"I still can't believe you won!" Lance exclaims happily, a large smile painted on his face as he engulfs his girlfriend Emilie in a hug.

Emilie smiles against her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling her head into his neck.

She had just won the Mirrorball trophy on Dancing With The Stars, after partnering up with Tom Holland, actor who is widely known for playing Spiderman in the MCU films. Emilie wasn't sure as to how partnering up with Tom would go, as she barely knew anything about him before they partnered up, but she was really impressed at his skills when they were on the dance floor and practising together.

By no means had she expected them to actually win. It seemed so unimaginable and so far out of reach that she hadn't even thought about it properly before, but when it actually happened, she could barely even believe it herself. Her hard work had finally paid off, everything she'd done over the past few years had been leading up to this very moment, holding that trophy with Tom with wide smiles on their faces and the most happy atmosphere.

Of course, she did feel sorry for the other finalists who had put in almost just as much hard work as she did, and she did go around hugging them all. They really didn't seem to mind though, they were just happy for her and Tom, and Emilie getting her big moment that she had always deserved.

There had been much speculation around Tom and Emilie, news articles saying that they were together despite Lance and Emilie publicly being a couple. She knew this was not true at all, there wasn't anything between her and Tom and there never would be, all they were was really close friends who enjoyed each other company and had worked hard together over the past few months to get to their current position.

Lance had his suspicions, but he really wasn't the jealous type. Him and Emilie had been together for a really long time, and he trusted her completely. He knew she'd never do anything like that behind his back, and they were extremely happy together. He'd never brought up his worries to her, because he didn't feel as if he needed to. The worries weren't too strong, anyways.

And now, here they were, sitting in Lance's living room a few days later with a but of wine and food, music playing softly in the background as they caught up on each other's lives. Besides, it had been a while since they'd properly talked, with Lance of course traveling a lot due to races, and Emilie in the TV Show. But now it felt good to sit down and completely catch up with each other. She'd missed his so much, after spending so much time with Tom, she really just wanted to spend time with her boyfriend.