GEORGE RUSSELL: You Got The Part?

ONE SHOT FOR: _marisatamayo

BACKSTORY: George's american girlfriend, Elizabeth Milton, auditioned for a role as the Red Rose in a Marvel film alongside Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans

BACKSTORY: George's american girlfriend, Elizabeth Milton, auditioned for a role as the Red Rose in a Marvel film alongside Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans. She's missed lots of races due to auditions and callbacks. After her final audition, she goes back to their hotel to speak to George.

<><><><><><><><>

"George?" Elizabeth whispers gently as she opens the door to their hotel room. She slowly steps in, closing the door quietly behind her in fear of the fact her boyfriend may be sleeping, or might not even be here at all.

She hears a small grunt coming from the bed and she steps forward further into the room to see George sprawled across the bed, his head resting against the pillow and his eyes almost drooping shut.

A small creeps upon his face when he sees his girlfriend leaning against the creme wall with her purse in her hand and her gorgeous brown locks tied up in a messy bun on her head.

"Hey," she says gently, kicking off her shoes and abandoning them on the side to lie down on the bed next to him. His hand moves to stroke her hair as she lays on top of his chest.

Elizabeth's heart is beating fast as she thinks back to what had happened. She had gotten the part in a Marvel film, and amongst her favourite actors, the one and only Chris Evans, notorious for playing Captain America, and Sebastian Stan, notorious for playing his partner in crime, Bucky Barnes.

Getting this role was something she had dreamed of for so long, and she couldn't wait to tell her boyfriend, who she loved so much. However, she was slightly worried she may not get a good reaction out of him, despite knowing he'd support her in everything he does just like he supports her.

The hotel room was fairly quiet as Elizabeth listened to the sound of George's gentle breathing and closed her eyes as the sun's rays flooding in from the window shone on them.

"How was your day?" he asks as she snuggles her head into the crook of his neck, and he chuckles lightly.

"It was good. I missed you though," she whispers and she can feel George nod against her, "I have something to tell you."

She looks up at George as his eyes flash with worry for a second, but Elizabeth quickly reassures him, not wanting him to think she was going to tell him something bad.

"It's nothing bad. It's really good, actually."

She takes a deep breath, preparing herself as she holds on tighter to her boyfriend. Nerves were racking her body as she purses her lips.

"I got the part."

The room is completely silent for a second. There's no movement, no sound, Elizabeth is simply watching George, awaiting his reaction. He doesn't say anything at first, he just lays there with his girlfriend in his arms, taking in the information she had just given him.

He pauses before he begins to speak.

"Really?"

Elizabeth smiles slightly.

"Y-Yeah."

"You got the part?" he repeats to her and she nods, grinning as a wide smile begins to form on George's face.

He suddenly jumps and pulls her into a tight hug on the bed, wrapping his arms around her tightly in excitement. Elizabeth is feeling so much more calm now she's got a very positive reaction out of George, and soon he's planting kisses on her cheek.

"Well done baby! I'm so proud of you!" he exclaims, brushing a lock of hair out of her face as they both continue beaming at each other, "You missing all those races was worth it, eh?"

She nods excitedly as George pulls her into another hug, and the only thing they're concentrating on right now is each other and it's the best feeling in the world. Elizabeth feels so reassured knowing she has the support of her boyfriend and she knows that everything will be just fine.

<><><><><><><><>

A/N: I hope this is what you were hoping for :) Ik I got this done fairly quickly lmao. Let me know if it's too rushed or you don't like it x I hope you did though :D

NEXT CHAPTER FEATURING: