Or my name isn't....

Chapter one:

"Miku what are you planning on doing?" Kanon had asked, shaking her hair out of her face, the side pony tail moved along with it. It reminded me of Neru, no matter how rude she was I missed Neru just as much as everyone else. 

"Im going to get us out, and make you two officail Vocaloids." The twins eyes had lightened up. 

"Really?" They both asked. I nodded. They let out sequeals of happiness, which made me smile big. 

"Ok, but you two have to listen to every word I say. Its going to be hard, but listen to me and we will get out or my name isnt Hatsune Miku." 

"What if we dont?"

"Then what should we call you then?" 

I smiled, and laughed. "First of all yes we are getting out, and hmmm call me Baka-senpai."

"Ahhh! miku your our senpai!" 

"Of course she would, she's the best and we have to try and be just as good as her one day." Anon playfully shoved her twin. Kanon shoved her back and looked at me.

"Miku-senpai when we get to the Vocal Tower can we sleep with you? We like sharing a bed with you, your just to cuddly!" Kanon gave me big puppy dog eyes. Sighing I knew I would have to work something out. These two are so used to me, Ive basically became a parent to them. 

"Only for a while, then you two need to get your own room." 

"Can it be next to yours?" Anon pleaded. 

"We will see, first we need to get out." 

"OK!" 

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but I had to start somewhere!