. ;; [🐍] ', - :;'.

PARENT : medusa

PARENT :
medusa

FULL NAME :
rowan chamberlain

AGE :
16

GENDER :
male

SEXUALITY :
bisexual

FACE CLAIM :

PERSONALITY : the first thing people notice about the teenager is how down to earth he is

PERSONALITY :
the first thing people notice about the teenager is how down to earth he is . there isn't much that causes him to get angry . he is unusually relaxed unless the situation is dire . want to watch a movie ? that's perfectly fine . there isn't much he wouldn't do . call him lazy if you want . he in the friend you go to for advice as he is the only chill one . trust isn't something he just gives out freely . people have to earn his trust . if you do something sketchy then he will never trust you again . when in danger he is definitely the responsible one unless he breaks . his smiles don't light up the room , but they are adorable yet small . when you get to know him he is definitely sassy and passionate about the things or people he does love . he is pretty smart though not like athena children or kaida . he is a different kind of smart. you will notice he loves banter and arguments when y'all get close . affection isn't something he likes or dislikes . its just there . 

BACKSTORY :
rowan 's father adored all kinds of history hence his king like name . re wasn't much he did without his father . his father remarried after his mother "died" .

school and friends weren't the easiest thing in the world as they were always moving . another town . another new kid . the experience was there just not the memories . his father's wife was always buying him items as if he actually cared at the time . rowan was basically one of those kids who carried around a special blanket .

along the way he found himself collecting little knick knacks which allowed him to find happiness in the little things . life became normal afterwards until the day he found out he wasn't normal . New York was their last stop on their "adventure " .

at the end of the day he found himself in camp half blood , tired and weak .

LIKES :
gummy bears
• music
• the feel of the wind
• climbing
• exploring
• sleeping
• succulents
• ghost stories
• knick knacks
• darker colors

DISLIKES :
jump scares
• clowns
• surprise parties
• elevators
• the ocean
• cold weather
• spending too much time alone
• that feeling you get if you almost fall
•betrayal
• bullies

OTHER :
• rowan has a slight accent as he was born in California

• he used to own a yellow lab named diamond

• he is the BEST at listening as he doesn't talk much

• draws on his arms when bored