Sidetrack 10: Why would he still care?

Start from the beginning

"Oh. So, he is your new target Tin?" Pink asked Tin.

I just looked at them talking about each other, including me. I don't know how to process everything that's happening. First, Tin wants me to be his boyfriend. Second, Pink, who obviously has a relationship with In, is here. Third, and the most insulting of all, is that In is the one that is pushing me to be Tin's boyfriend. It means that he doesn't like me at all.

They continued laughing, except for Tin who I never saw smile even once.

"I thought you won't love another person beside me?" I stared at him. All three of them went silent and looked at me. I replied back with a stare on Pink's hand that was brushing against In.

"Of course I won't. Do you want another kiss from me Sun?" Tin dryly said.

In knew that I was talking to him and not to Tin, yet he laughed.

"Hahahaha! You're so sweet for a husband Tin! You two are really a good match! hahahaha" In laughed awkwardly. That kind of laugh when nobody else is laughing but him. That kind of laugh that could make me walk away from them.

"Hey! My wife! Come back here!" Tin called after me but I continued walking

"Hey! My wife! Come back here!" Tin called after me but I continued walking. I didn't glance back at them.---Can's POV

"I'm here ma." I shouted from my room.

My mom has been calling me for minutes I think, but I was sleeping and I just woke up from her shouts.

I hurried out downstairs with only my boxer shorts on, not really minding since it is our house anyway, only, someone is here.

He has just opened the door when I stepped on the last step of the stairs. He was in a hurry, I can see it. He was wearing a casual look. A sexy one that made me wonder how he makes himself look so handsome. 

It brings back memories

It brings back my happy moments.

Our happy moments together...

I adjusted my eyeglasses to see if it really is Tin...

and yes. It really is him.

Tin just looked at me with a murderous eye from head to foot. Then he walked towards me then reached for my right wrist.

He pulled it towards him then stared at it for a minute, then he went back to staring at my face.

"W-why?" I asked him.

Then he just smirked and raised my hand over my head.

I grimaced out of pain. My wound is still hurting...

Tin withdrew a sigh then freed my hand out of his grasp.

He turned back and once again sighed, then he faced me again.

"H-how" Tin stammered but he stopped himself, pursing his mouth in the end so he won't talk anymore.

He turned back, this time walking out of our house without glancing back again.

I was in a shock. I didn't know what to say.

"Tin!" I shouted as I went after him. "hey Tin! Stop walking!" I called.

Finally, I have chased him and pulled his hand so he would face me.

"I already have a boyfriend." That was the first thing that Tin said. It made my hand lose its strength.

"H-huh?" said by the shocked me. "What did you say?"

Tin, with his usual reaction, just stared at me then continued walking. I didn't follow him then. I was still in a shock.

I went back to our house seeing my mother running towards me.

"What happened to you?" She touched me all over my body.

I was surprised as to how my mom was reacting but I was still in a shock by Tin's words so I didn't say much and just stayed standing there while my mom was busy studying my body.

"Where are you hurt?" My mom asked.

I touched my chest. I was shirtless, but I could feel my heart thumping so hard.

"Here ma." I said, talking about my heartbreak. "Here ma." I said again.

"Where? Where? Pull your hand away and let me see!" My mom shouted. "Come come. Have a seat. What happened to you anyways?" My mom didn't get what I was pertaining to.

"Why are you acting that way ma?" I asked her.

"Why? Of course! Tin told me that you got hit by a car! He even brought you medicine! And you told me nothing about it!"

So that's why he was here, but why does he still care bring me my medicine? He already has his boyfriend right? Why would he still care?

---

*Do you guys know any digital artist that I can contact? I want to change the cover of this story.  Thank you so much!

*I'm in the mood of knowing more about my readers and on how you want this story to end. Personally, I just want to have a chat with you guys, so if you want to know me as well, just leave me a message and I'll respond ASAP! *winks*