S2 Ep2: The 3rd Polaroid, Girl

Start from the beginning

*flashback*

"Stop staring at me, Standall?"

"F*** you, Foley."

*flashback end*

(Zach pov)

"And after what he did to Hannah..--" I added.

"What he did, Are you f***** seriously? At least Tyler tried to help Hannah in court, That's more than you can say, Zach, You were the one who helped turned Hannah into a slut." Clay accused, getting in my face which i was low-key aggravated.

"Look, you know what, Cl--? I get that you're still mad over the fact Hannah and I spent the summer together last year, b--"

"Oh come on, you guys."

"Don't you 'come on, you guys', us You didn't help either." Clay continued, accusing Jessica as well.

"What? I tried." Jessica corrected, defending herself.

"From what you said at the court today, you hurt her more than any of us." I told him.

"They took that out of context." He said, defensively.

"So you didn't let her down, How are you any different from us?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah, And the fact you believed in the those f***** rumors about Hannah being a slut and all that s***, that's what messed up." I thought, but kept it in, not wanting to ruin Alex's party nor get into it with Clay.

We all sat down at the table, not saying a word to each other.

"Saddest birthday party ever." Alex comment.

"Sorry, Man." I apologized.

"Yea, it's fine." He replied when a phone started ringing and it was mine.

"Yeah, oh hey mom. Yeah, no, I'm just out with friends, okay..i'll be home soon. Yeah, I know, I know...Okay, Yeah, I'm on my way, bye."

" 'Out with friends'...meaning you're out with the guys?" Alex asked, overhearing my conversation with my mom.

"I just told my mom I'd go home and watch May." I said.

"Home from what? Why'd you lied about where you are?" He questions.

"I wasn't sure..." I admit.

"Of course you should lie to her and to everybody cause that's better than admitting you're my friend?" Alex assumed.

"She knows you're my friend." I replied, truthfully.

"Okay, Does Bryce know where you are? He asked.

"N-No he doesn't, come on man. I d-" I try explaining but get cut off.

"No. F*** you, Zach." Alex cursed, getting mad which he should be.

"Okay." Jessica cuts in.

"Go home." Alex told me.

"Yeah, I should. Um...Thank you guys for having me." I said, excusing myself to leave when I say Alex's dad say, "You don't have to go." but I kindly decline saying, 'I have to go' then went out and drive home.

*the next day*

(Justin pov)
After trying to convince my mom to come with me so she won't ever have to deal with f***** dirt-bag who treats her like c***, I promised her i'll stay with her even if it means to see that b**** again.