Chapter 2:Plans

VsPOV

I couldn't get her off my mind. Everything was replaying in my mind again and again. Her beautiful smile. Her soft touch. Her eyes which suddenly brightened when she saw me. Everything left me craving for more and more.
"S..see you later Taehyung-ssi." She said nervously before leaving. My lips curved up into a smile reminiscing how she was scared of me. My Jisoo. How fragile, how beautiful,how innocent. Everything about her makes me want her more. She's the only thing I ever wanted. And I aint planning on giving up anything I want. Her pretty laugh when she ran and hugged Jin was so pleasant, i feel my whole world became bright. Jisoo what are you doing to me. Don't worry. You'll soon be in my arms. And when I say soon means real soon. Jin might/might not deserve you. But we are meant to be. So only a few moments before you'll be out of Jin's hold.
I quickly got up from my bed as I ended my thought process. Ive got plans to work on.

"Hello,Jennie-yah? This is Taehyung." I smirk.

Jisoo'sPOV

"Oppa, it's been so long since we've been on a vacay. Don't you think?" I said looking at the river watching different people. My arm wrapped around his arm. Me and Jin were having a walk beside the Han river.
"Ahmmmmm. Okay then. How about we go to Daegu and meet up our parents this Saturday? It's gonna be a looooonnnnnnnggggggggg ride." He said widening his arms enacting the "long".
"REALLY? YAYYYYY" I squealed, jumped like a small child and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back as I smile burying my face deeper into his chest. I love the way he makes me feel.

Jin'sPOV

She jumped like a small little child and hugged me tightly. I chuckled at her cuteness and hugged her back, resting my cheek on her head,inhaling her scent. My Jichu. I'd do anything to make you happy.
I'd give anything in this world just to see you smile.
"Jisoo-yah" I said still in the same position.
"Hmm" she responded.
"I love you so so so much." I said.
She pulled away "I'm sorry Seokjin-ah but I hate you" she said laughing and begin to run.
"Yah you shortie, get back here!" I said as I chased at her. Too bad for her I was fast enough. I caught her waist from the behind preventing her to run further. She turned around laughing still in my arms. Both of us were panting for air. We stared at each other until my gaze averted to her reddish lips. How kissable. I couldn't stop myself anymore. I leaned forward and kissed her. She widened her eyes at first but soon gave in to the kiss. The kiss went deeper and deeper as we savoured each other's taste. My hands moving up and down her body while her arms gripping on my hair. Damn. I can't stop now. I was about to slid my hand in her shirt when she suddenly pulled away. I frowned.
"Oppa, we're in public. Don't you think we should stop hmm?" She said looking down. My Jichu. You're making me go crazy.
"Fine. Jisoo. But you turned me on." I said with a serious face pointing at my hard member.
She noticed it and looked down in embarrassment. She was blushing so hard. Her face as red as a tomato. I chuckled at her cuteness. I kissed her cheek.
"Chichu, sit on this bench and wait. I'll get my car and we can leave. It's midnight already." I said smiling. She nodded. I slowly left to get the car as I saw her sitting on the bench.

V'sPOV

I saw them making out and couldn't hold my anger. I slammed my pale fist into the bench below me. I rested my elbows on my knees as I hid my face in my palms. Doesn't she remember me? Doesn't she remember whom she belongs to? Did she already forget me? I should probably give her a jist. How dare she forget me..after all she's my life. After a while of me thinking of how to get rid of Jin, I felt someone sit beside me. I smirked when I realised who it was.

Jisoo'sPOV

I sat on the bench beside a man resting his face in his palms. I didn't mind much. He was in all black. I looked at the river admiring it's beauty. Hearing the sound of the silent water. How beautiful the moonlight reflected on the water. It felt so dazzling.
When I was in the middle of admiring the Nature in front of me, a deep voice interrupted me.
"Beautiful,isn't it?" The guy beside me asked looking at me. His face covered with a black mask. His black bangs covering his eyes. Almost impossible to recognise who he is. But his voice seemed oddly familiar. I shrugged the thought off as I smiled in response.
His sudden chuckle maree doubt him even more.
I looked at him with a frown.
"Don't get me wrong mister but have we met before?" I asked him.
After hearing what I said, he averted his gaze from me and looked down at his covered palms. When I was still waiting for a response, another voice interrupted our conversation.
"Chichuu I'm here!" Jin shouted from the car.
I got up picking my things from the bench ready to leave when he held my wrist, stopping me. That touch, that grip, everything was so much familiar. I looked at him. Only to watch him stand up.
"I dont know about that. But we will surely meet soon." He said. I could feel the smirk behind his mask.
He then let go of my hand as I left that place, leaving that strangely familiar man.
I entered Jin's car.
"What was that?" He asked casually starting the engine.
"Nothing much. We just talked about the beauty of the river before things got pretty strange." I said still thinking about the man and trying to remember if I have met him before. I was in a dilemma when
"Jisoo-yah" Jin interrupted my thought process.
"Yes? Oppa?" I asked him. Looking at him.
"Will you sleep with me tonight?" He asked smirking.
"Ew. NOOOOOOEE OPPAA" I said hitting his arm continuously. Both of us chuckled. After a long drive of talks and flirting, he dropped me off at my place and left. I reached my home. Changed into my pajama shorts as I make my bed ready to attack it. Before I was about to sleep, I got a text from Jin oppa.
"Reached home. Get youre beauty sleep. Love you my Chichu-yah."
I smiled as I replied him.
"Love you too. G'night"
And then I stretched my arms as I finally fell on my bed. I moaned as the comfort took over me. And I drifted off to dreamland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ch2 is a bit longer. But hope you enjoyed it. Tell me where I went wrong. Feel free to comment and vote. ❤️❤️❤️