|:| It's you |:|

Hoseok: "Uh yea I'm here, Look I'm not supposed to tell you this but uh... Yoongi went to the airport.."

I dropped my phone when I heard that. No words came out of my mouth. I picked my phone back up and started speaking

Y/N: "I-I'll call you back later.."

I ended the call. I ran to my room and went through my closet, I took out the hoodie Yoongi gave me last night.

...

Flashback

Yoongi walked to his closet and took out a hoodie, he walked towards me and handed it to me.

Y/N: "Why're you giving me this?"
Yoongi: "I want you to keep it."

I took it and wore it. Yoongi looked at me and smiled.

Yoongi: "You look cute in it"

He ruffled my hair and laid down on his bed. 

...

I wore the hoodie, picked up my phone and ran out of the dorm. I called an Uber and headed to the airport. "Where is he..?" I started panicking and kept running around the airport. I saw a flight attendant and ran up to her.  The flight attendant looked at me 

Y/N:  "Uh hello miss can you help me, do you know what gate number Korean Air departs from?"

The flight attendant looked at me.

Flight attendant: "Oh do you mean the one that's departing to London?"
Y/N: "YES YES THAT FLIGHT"
Flight attendant: "That flight left about 20 minutes ago."

I stood there not saying or doing anything. I couldn't speak nor move. I thanked the flight attendant and started walking out of the airport. I sat down on one of the benches outside and started sobbing. 

...

A few mins had passed and I was feeling very exhausted. I decided to get a cup of coffee and head home. I walked to one of the coffee shops inside the airport.

Y/N: "Uh can I get a cup of coffee"
Barista: "Sure that'll be $2.50"

I paid the barista and sat down at one of the tables. I looked around and saw a familiar figure ordering coffee. He was wearing a dark hoodie and had a bunch of luggage, he also wearing a cap so I couldn't see his hair. The barista came over and handed me the coffee. I thanked her and was about to walk out when I noticed something. I looked at the man's wrist and saw something familiar. He had a bracelet that Yoongi also has..

Y/N: "Uh excuse me?"

The man turned to me and he took of his cap. He smiled and hugged me. 

Y/N: "Y-Yoongi?.."