Goku vs Vegeta, The Eternal Rivals

Start from the beginning

Whis: "Oh hohoho my my Lord Beerus by three weeks ago I'm assuming you mean the Tournament of Power where if our Universe were to lose then you would be erased along with the whole universe."

Beerus: "sweatdrops" "I don't want to be reminded Whis about that rule, I hate to think about what would happen if we did lose, and can't you just tell those darn Saiyans to fight somewhere else I'm trying to sleep for crying out loud!"

Whis: "Oh I'm afraid your complaining isn't going stop these two my Lord, besides this is rather interesting after the whole tournament, I'm quite intrigued in seeing how far our Saiyans came to be especially after what we had witnessed back at the tournament when Goku broke through his shell and obtained Ultra Instinct, even if it's an accident it's really astonishing for a mortal to achieve something not even the gods including you have ever achieved, while Vegeta on the other hand also breaks through his shell to Evolve his Super Saiyan Blue form into the next level, to the point he was able to defeat Toppo who had the power of a God of Destruction at that time.
So shouldn't you be excited that any of the two Saiyans would eventually become the rival you long waited for after your whole dream about the Super Saiyan God."

While it is true that Beerus had longed to have a rival it's just not the perfect time right now considering how stubborn Beerus can be when it comes to taking a nap.

Beerus: "I supposed Whis, while I do admire the fact Goku had achieved Ultra Instinct back at the Tournament along Vegeta's Evolved Super Saiyan Blue this is still really a bad time right now however! These two should have settle their score either at the Supreme Kai's Planet or back at Earth as long as it's not my Planet while I'm trying to take a nap!"

Whis simply deciding to ignore Beerus as he then notices the two Saiyans transformed into Super Saiyan Blue.

Whis: "Hush now my Lord it appears that our Saiyans had enough of their warm up, and now the real battle is about to begin."

Beerus: "WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO WHAT I SAID JUST NOW WHIS! Agh why did I even bother!? Let's just get this over with already."

As soon Beerus stops talking and starts Observing
Goku and Vegeta are then seen in Super Saiyan Blue as they are prepared for the fight of the century.

As soon Beerus stops talking and starts Observing Goku and Vegeta are then seen in Super Saiyan Blue as they are prepared for the fight of the century