Ren & Camus X Reader ~Baby! My Strawberry!~

Warning! This chapter contains smut; more specifically hot kisses and more sexually oriented touches. Depending on your personal opinion, things can be seen as non-consentual, as the characters are a bit rough with you and you don't have a clear love interest.

If you are uncomfortable with any of the things listed above, please refrain from reading this chapter.

----------

If you want to unravel this paradox of love,
Hold on! Strip away all reason like a dress
With the master key you hold,
Unlock the way, wherever it may go!
Now, come on, let’s bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Ah, as long as I sadistically fight for your lips,
In a “butterfly effect,” by their rouge, now my world is changing! Can you feel it!?

Baby! My strawberry!

Holding you so tight, so tight, it seems like you’ll soon break…
My shame disintegrates as I transform into a beast!
Crushed like a flower petal underfoot,
My entire being is enslaved to you!

Beyond the pain, drive me! Dar-ling!! Splash love!!!

Baby! My Strawberry! - Jinguji Ren & Camus

---

You'd known the two of them for a very long time. Long enough to be able to see through any farce and know most of their secrets. Most of them. They hid a feeling deep inside them, beyond for you to see. It may be unstoppable, but the two swore that they would never tell you about it.

That was, until the feeling broke it's seal and became unable to hold back.

You were in a good mood today, humming your favorite tune while kneading the dough for your strawberry cake. Your friends Ren and Camus were coming today. It's been a really long while since they had visited, due to their busy scedules as idols, and you wanted to enjoy the time you had with them at it's fullest.

You knew they both liked sweets, especially Camus, how weird that may seem with his appearance and manners, so you chose to make a strawberry/vanilla cake. In the original recipe there was a chocolate topping, but you knew Ren disliked chocolate, so you left it out.

You twirled around to the rythm of your humming, setting the table with the sweets you had made. You skipped back to the kitchen, making sure you had cups and coffee ready to be used.

Your cake was still cooling down after baking when the bell rang. You jumped up from your seat and walked to the door, quickly opening it.

"Yo, good morning, Lady."

Ren was the first to arrive. You tackled him into a hug, not waiting for him to enter the house. "Ren-chan! It's been a while!" Ren slightly laughed and hugged back. After you let go, he pulled a bouquet from behind his back.

"A present for the Lady." Ren pulled his trademark smirk as he placed the roses in your arms. "Thank you, Ren-chan!" You sniffed one of the flowers. "They smell really good!" He smiled back at you, an emotion crossing his eyes that you couldn't place, but you shrugged it off as nothing important.

"Well, come on in!" You gestured for Ren to walk to the living room. "Camus is not here yet, and my cake has not cooled down enough to be eaten, so you'll have to wait for a little bit."

Ren plopped down on the couch. "That's no problem." You lay the bouquet down on the kitchen counter. "Now, a vase for these flowers..."

Ren eyed you constantly while you rummaged through the kitchen. "Found it!" You emerged above the counter, a vase in your hands, but your hair messed up and dusty. "Now to put the roses in-!" You cut yourself off when a hand touched your head.