Chapter 6

| Wooyoung |

Seonghwa and I looked at Yunho in disbelief, and then we looked at each other.

"Wait what.." I said, as I stare at Yunho again.

"I mean you guys only started hanging out with each other on Monday and then you guys suddenly date the next day..I mean someone has to be stupid to believe you guys, but now I understand why most of the school believe you guys." Yunho said.

We just sat there, staring at Yunho unamused.

"Stop staring at me, it looks like you're about to eat me." Yunho said leaning back into the chair he was sitting in.

"Maybe I will." Seonghwa said, smirking at him. I hit his shoulder and glare at him.

"You better not, that's only reserved for me." I state, still glaring at him.

"Sorry, oppa got out of control." Seonghwa said, staring at me and gripping my thigh in the process.

"If you guys are gonna fuck, at least wait until I'm gone. Before I lose control too." Yunho said, muttering the last part but we still heard him.

Before Seonghwa can say anything, I slap my hand over his mouth and give him a warning glance.

"You better keep your hormones in check." I said.

Seonghwa nods in reply, and right before I unclasp my hand from his mouth..he swipes his tongue across it. I quickly pull back my hand in disgust and stare at the male who licked my hand.

"Why the fuck did you do that!" I exclaimed.

Seonghwa just 'heheh' at me and I turned to look at Yunho who's sitting there, still disgusted of what's happening. I shake my head and mentally curse Seonghwa out.

"I'm going to leave now, since it seems like you guys have some tension that needs to be fixed. So bye. Oh and be careful." Yunho said, winking at us. Before I could say anything he's out the door. I stare at the door and then turn my gaze to Seonghwa, who's looking at me innocently.

"Don't give me that look." I state.

Here's a short fun chapter for you guys, since I want to take a break

Here's a short fun chapter for you guys, since I want to take a break. I'll be back to updating tomorrow. Peace

Honestly I'm so tired. Ima die