14

There is a small theory that sir Stephen bought ye a turtle.. Is it possible that this human with a thirst for violence got it?

Yes. But I'm not telling you

·×·

Stephen's pov.
"Hosuh are you all packed?" I heard Dan say from one room "almost" Hosuh answered back. I shut my bedroom door so that if they opened it I have some time to react.

I walk to my bed setting the bag of stuff I had bought down on the bed. I open it taking three shirts out setting them to the side then looking back at the bag. I reach in and pull out the plush turtle that Y/n was looking at that I so called it cute to cover up that it was her I actually called cute.

While holding the plush I walk over to my desk where my computer is and set it down. While looking at it I thought of.. Well you know. I felt a small smile form from my lips. No one could see anyway so why not. I have no idea how ill give this to her.. Or the shirts. Yeah I didn't buy myself anything..

I then hear my door click and turn to see Hosuh "hey Stephen do you-" his eyes traveled to the side and he gasped. "The turtle.. Y/n.. You-" "out Hosuh!" I say walking over "I don't like her" I add and he gave this smile that said otherwise. "..ok" he says and turns around to walk away.

I then realised I don't have my sweater. Shit. My ear buds.. I brought those cause I thought what's his face was going to stay. She showed up in his damn sweater. But I am.. A little glad to say she left with mine. And she introduced him as a friend but I have no clue if that's good or bad. Hopefully good.

(It is don't worry)

I notice a paper had bee slipped from under my door. Dammit he told Daniel.

·×·

Y/n's pov.
While eating a bag of chips and watching tv and wearing random sunglasses I found. I reach my hand into the sweater pocket to feel ear buds. Oh no. I leave them in there cause I ain't going to use someone else's ear buds.

Even though they're Stephen's its still kinda gross. Why did I think that.. Bebe comes walking in and makes herself comfortable on the floor next to my feet. I smile at her and look back at the tv.

I feel my phone vibrate so I reach back into the pocket and take it out. I see a message from Stephen so I open the message app.

Stephen: I left my ear buds in my sweater

Stephen: ill come pick my ear buds up tomorrow

Y/n:
What about your sweater??

Stephen: keep it until I want it back. Maybe wear it a few times too

Those words.. They are similar to what Evan had said. "Keep it until tomorrow! Maybe wear it too!" But.

Y/n:
Oh.. Ok see you tomorrow

I felt the smile grow on my face. My face burns but ahhh. He said I could keep it basically. Its mine I live in it forever. Then when it doesn't smell like him I can give it back for a bit- ok. What the actual fuck is wrong with me?! I then cuddled my blanket.. The faint scent of Stephen.. Why am I like this.

I smile at the thought of him though.

But before I realise I fell asleep.

·×·

*knock knock knock*

*Bork* *Bork* *Bork Bork* *Bork*

I shot up and closed my eyes due to it being bright. "She's.. Alseep.." I hear a mumble and get up stumbling to the door. I open it shielding my eyes from the sun. I hear a chuckle and look to see Stephen with a smirk. "So you slept in it" he says and I look down. I feel my face burn "I guess I did.." I say looking back up.

"I.. Oh yeah!" I say reaching into the pocket. I pull his ear buds out and drool them into his hand. "Thanks glad you didn't use them" "its.. Unsanitary" I say. I look down to see a bag. "What that?" I say pointing at the bag. "Did you come back from a store?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "This is for someone" he says. I raid and eyebrow.

"Who's the someone?" I say with a smile even though I felt a pain. He grabbed my arm and looped my arm letting the bag hang. "For you dummy" he says in a whisper almost like he didn't want anyone to hear then pat my head. "Bye" he says with a wave and walks away "I.. Uh.. Bye!" I say and I swear I hear a chuckle.

I slowly close the door and lean against it. Wait the boy got me somethin! I say and run to my couch. I sit down and look inside to see shirts? And a note. "Why shirts?" I say as I pull one out to see my favorite band on it?! "What?! I love this!!" I pull another out to see my favorite tv show quote!! I pull the last one out to see a cute adorable animal on it. "Aww its so cute" I say with a smile.

I pick the note up. I open it and read..

Me and You should have dinner sometime. It can be at a restaurant or at one of our houses so Bebe can join us too. All you have to do it say..

Yes or Yes.

~Stephen❤

I.. He put a.. Heart. I smile but know Dan had to help with this. Wait. A heart?! Does Stephen- not possible.

..but

He could.

·×·

OoOOoOooo

It was hard cause I had to keep thinking "ok. How would Stephen do this?." Then I thought he could just ask for Dan's help just once.

But I has a surpriseeeeeeeeee

The dog in my story Bebe. Is a real dog and she is my dog my precious Baby ~w~

She is two years old and I'm proud of her so much!! if anything happened to her I'd destroy the world

I could go on but I'm hungry.

Byee