The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round..

Rantaro's P.O.V.
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

That's what I woke up to at 7:30 in the morning.

I usually don't have my alarm on, but I had an important reason for using it.

The Coffee Corner, the new coffee shop opened today, and I wasn't gonna miss it for the world.

That's right. A set an alarm because of a coffee shop.

I turned off the alarm, hopped out of bed, and started getting ready for the day.

Five minute time skip brought to you by Milk Duds.

I threw on my coat and headed out to the nearest bus stop, and I was instantly smacked in the face by the cold.

It was snowing outside today. It really set the mood for where I was headed.

There's nothing better than walking into a warm coffee shop on a snowy morning, am I right?

I slowly made my way to the bus stop. Key word: slowly.

I finally made it to the bus stop...

But the bus was already leaving. Goddamn it Rantaro.

You were probably wondering what I did after that.

I did what any sane person would do..

Chase after it.*

Runtaro, activate!

I ran at full speed behind the bus, stopping every once and a while, but I managed to keep up with it.

After what felt like forever, it reached the next stop.

I put my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.  The doors to the bus opened, and the person who walked out was someone I thought I'd never see again.

Kaede Akamatsu, my high school crush.

*I don't think sane people chase after buses, but I don't know, I don't ride the bus, nor have I ever seen someone chase after one.
Sorry this chapter is kind of short, I promise the next chapter will be longer. Thanks for reading my shit! Bye!~