~Episode 24 - The Beach Party~

Baekhyun gets out of the room to get ready. After 10 minutes, I finally find a dress and go to the bathroom to put it to me.

 After 10 minutes, I finally find a dress and go to the bathroom to put it to me

I decide to put high heels to not be small LOL

I decide to put high heels to not be small LOL. After a few minutes, I put a little perfume and go out of the room. I turn around and see Baekhyun waiting for me.

 I turn around and see Baekhyun waiting for me

Wow ... He was always beautiful like that ... I kept looking at him. "Y/N ... Y/n ... Y/n !!!" I see hand movements in front of my eyes and see that Baekhyun is calling me. I take my senses by blinking several times. "Yah, are you okay?"

"What ... Ahh yes, I'm fine ... why are you screaming ..."

"I called you but you did not answer"

"Sorry, are you ready?"

"Yes, and you put on high heels ??" He looks at me from top to bottom. "Yes why, they are ugly ..." I look at my shoes and question myself. "No ... it's that you're always small in size with, you're always at the waist of my shoulders"

"Hahaha ..." I gave him a fake laugh. "You are not a girl, you do not understand anything"

"I never understood girls ..."

We arrive at the Beach Party, the EXO are already here and I think I'm the only girl here.

Then, Chanyeol and Xiumin come to us. "Hi! WOW !! It's like a real couple." Xiumin said, looking at me. I know he's teasing me. "I know you know it from us Chanyeol ..." Baekhyun said, looking at Chanyeol who is smiling like an idiot.

"Yes, I know, even all EXOs know it" Chanyeol and Xiumin join the others who dance. Baekhyun regales me and makes me a mischievous smile. "What??"

"Come on we'll dance"

"Huh ... I do not know how to dance"

"Do not worry, I'm going to teach you, and there's all the EXOs dancing." He takes my hand and I stop him. "Wait, I take off my shoes" Time passes and my feet start to hurt. So I decide to go sit down. I sit down and watch them having fun but I suddenly feel a pat on my shoulder. "Oh Lay ..."

"You are really beautiful..."

"Oh ... thank you ..." We look at each other and there is a blank. Then he leaves without saying anything. It's weird ... After he's gone, Baekhyun come and sit next to me. "You're having fun??"

"Yes, I'm having fun, you're tired ???"

"No, I'm fine, just now, I saw you talking with Lay Hyung, what did he tell you?"

"Huh ... he told me I was beautiful"

"Ahh ... I know you're beautiful but ... you knew him before?"

"Huh ... let's say yes?"

"Since when??"

"Since ... I think the primary ... he was a childhood friend but I do not know if he knows ..."

"He must know it ... but every time when I look at you when Lay looks at you as if ... he knew you"

"I do not know if he remembers but I pretend I do not know him so as not to disturb him" Baekhyun looks at me and does not answer me. Then, every EXO comes with a bottle of champagne. "Heyy guys !! Let's drink a little champagne" Suho says it by pouring champagne into balloon glasses. "Yah !! Suho !! Do not forget Y/n !!" Kyungsoo said it smiling. "I know Kyungsoo, I'm not stupid"

Suho gives me a drink and Baekhyun looks at me. "Yah ... do not drink that, it's alcohol"

"It's nothing !! It's just champagne !!"

"It's nothing but just a drink" Chanyeol said to me with a smile. I nod with excitement. We toast with all the members and drink.

~ Time skip - 1 am ~

I enjoy the beach party and the smell of alcohol invades the table. I turn my head and see the EXO who are drunk. There are 3 more bottles on the table that are empty. "Oh no ... it's whiskey" They're all talking, dancing around and laughing all around them. "Yah Baekhyun, we should go home now"

"A-wait a bit more ..." He's really drunk ...

"Wait Noona ..." Sehun talks to me but I believe in emptiness. "It's late and you're all drunk, you have to go too, I'm the only one who is not." Chen turns around and is about to throw up. "I do not feel well ... you have reasons I should go ... Bye guys we'll see you tomorrow!"

"Are you ok Chen? Do you want me to bring you back to your room? You do not walk right?"

"I'm fine, do not worry, I can walk ..." This guy is always saying that it's okay but it's really wrong. He walks towards the hotel. Yes he can walk but crooked. Everyone decides to leave and I helped them to get into their room. The last and Baekhyun, he is sitting on the cushion with his shirt half open. I look at him and sigh before helping him. Why did I put high heels ??? I grab his arm and help him up to the hotel.

We walk slowly until we reach my door. I open it to my room. I lie on the bed, take off his jacket and shoes. After taking care of him, I take off my heels and go change. I go back to the bed and look at Baekhyun. "Is this the beach party? Everyone was drunk after that told me to drink a drink ... And that's how it is when he is drunk ?? He is not like me ... "

I'm getting tired so I decide to sleep next to Baekhhyun who is probably dreaming like an idiot on the bed. I turn off the light and look at Baekhyun who is illuminated by the light of the moon. My fingers touch Baekhyun's hair, but suddenly Baekhyun holds my wrist. "You scared me"

"What are you doing??"

"I just touched you're hair" He pulls me towards me and I'm in his arms. "What are you doing? Stop smell alcohol ..." I push him away but he's holding me even harder. "You are only mine"

"W-what ..."

"You are only mine" His hand touches my hip, I feel his body move closer to mine and his breathing begins to increase. Our lips are not far and my heart begins to beat faster and faster. His lips join mine, he kisses me passionately. Why all of a sudden he's like that ?? He begins to touch my legs, the kiss becomes more and more affectionate and he does not leave them. He stops and looks at me. He takes off my t-shirt and I unbuttoned his shirt. I put myself on him and the scene becomes HOT.

I LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR IMAGINATION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next episode...