~Episode 10 ~

~Baekhyun's POV~

We walk in the street when I feel someone banging on my shoulder, I turn around and see Ha jin ...

~End of POV ~

~Your POV~

Ha jin: "Nice to see you again ... Baekhyun ..."

Baekhyun: "What are you doing here?"

Ha jin: "I live here, do not you remember? You bought me a house here ... actually, it's me who bought it" *laughs*

Baekhyun: "Get out, do not appear in front of me anymore" * take the wrist of Y / n and leave *

Ha jin: "Wait ..."

I turn around and she keeps talking.

Ha jin: "I'll always wait for you ..."

She starts to annoy me this one, so I turn around and look at her with a mean look.

Y/n: "You did not hear what he just said? No longer appears in front of him, you understand? And also ... no need to wait for him there is already ME"

Then I take Baekhyun's hand and walk somewhere else

Then I take Baekhyun's hand and walk somewhere else. We sit on a bench near a park and I see Baekhyun angry when it should be me who should be.

Y/n: "Are you angry?"

Baekhyun: "No"

Y/n: "Are you sure?"

Baekhyun nods and looks away. Suddenly, I laugh with a small smile and he looks at me.

Baekhyun: "Why are you joking?"

Y/n: "For nothing ..." *continue to laugh*

Baekhyun: "Are you making fun of me there?"

Then he begins to pinch me so that I stop laughing.

Y/n: "Hey ... why are you screwing me up?" *laughs and I pinch him back* "You know why I'm laughing ?? I'm laughing at you because it's the first time I see you pissed off ... it's cute .." *look elsewhere*

Baekhyun: "That's right ??"

I answer him with a nod of his head and he begins to laugh in turn.

Y/n: "Yah ... you're bipolar or what? I'm laughing at you because I do not care about her and I'm not afraid of her and besides you are-"

All of a sudden, I stop my sentence and I realize what I was going to say. OMG, I'm burnt. So much as I am ashamed, I turn my head and try to dodge.