"Straight"

Benji and Jorge are best friends. But Jorge wants to be more than that..
——————————————————
We sat on Benjis bed, just talking. I should tell him now.. "Benji..?" I asked, looking at him. "Yeah what's up?" He said, looking up from his phone a Jorge. "Uh, were best friends, right?" I ask. "Yeah of coarse." Benji replied.
"Well uhm, I, kinda like you more than that..?" I say, looking down at my feet and feeling my cheeks get hot. It stayed quiet. "I don't know what to say..I-I'm straight.." benji said quietly.
I place my hand on the back of his neck and his chest and kiss him, for a long time. Benji broke away from the kiss to take his shirt off.

Benjis POV:
Damn, I'm supposed to be straight but.. Jorge is really turning me on right now. He's so hot. He slipped his hand down my chest and into my pants, palming my semi-hard cock.
I groaned, grabbing Jorge and pulling him closer to me. He pulled my shorts down revealing my boxers, with a growing bulge in them. Jorge chuckled softly. "Straight, huh?" He said, taking his own shirt off. I've had experience, but I've never done this with a guy..  I'm kinda nervous. Jorge started to pump me, smirking. I groan softly. "Please baby," I moaned out softly.
Jorge pressed his lips on the tip, taking in as much of me as he could and pumping the rest. I dug my hands into his dark curls, pulling up and down, guiding him. "Harder." He groans then goes back to sucking me.
I pulled his hair harder, hearing him let out soft hums. I started to fuck his face, hitting the back of his throat over and over. I felt myself getting close. I want to fuck him before I cum.
I pulled away from Jorge, since I was already lubed up from the blowjob I didn't need any lube.
I flip Jorge on his hands and knees, pushing my tip into him slowly. "Benj-" he let out a loud moan as I slammed into him. "B-benji.. ch-choke me." Jorge says between moans. I smirk and grip Jorge's throat with one hand, and his hips with another. I slammed into him harder this time, he screams in pleasure. Just seeing his dark curls bouncing up and down, hearing him moan, was bringing me close. I took my hand off his throat and grabbed his cock, pumping him. "Benji I-I'm gonna-!" He whimpered before releasing in my hand.
I groaned, releasing in his tight hole. I pulled out and lied down beside him, breathing heavily. I heard a giggle. I turn to look at Jorge. "Haha.. straight." He kept laughing. I roll my eyes and pull him close to me. "Gay. Only for you." I said, kissing his head.