First time

Benji and Jorge have finally met.
—————————————————
Jorge stepped into the apartment and Benji followed close behind him. Benji turned and locked the door, pinning jey's arms above his head on the wall.

"Benji.." Jorge said, a light blush forming on his face.

Benji smashed his lips into jeys, picking him up and walking to the bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

He placed Jey on the bed, taking off his own shirt, revealing his fit, tan body. Jorge tugged at Benjis shorts, taking them off and palming him through his boxers.

"Don't tease me.." Benji groaned.

Jorge pulled Benjis boxers down, revealing benjis huge cock, getting harder by the second. He took benji in his mouth and swirled his tongue on the tip.

He took as much of benji in his mouth as he could and started to bob his head up and down, pumping the rest. Benji groaned, grabbing jeys hair and pulling it softly.

Jorge took benjis large cock out of his mouth and took his shorts off. He slowly took his boxers off and smirked at benji.

God he's so fucking hot.. I need him.  Benji shoved Jorge onto the bed and grabbed some lube from the dresser next to him. He squirted a generous amount on his hand a coated his cock with it.

"Can I..?" Benji asked, looking at Jorge. He nodded, not wanting prep.

Benji lined himself up with Jorge's hole, slamming into his smaller lover.

Jorge's soft moans were turning benji on, making him hornier.

Benji grabbed Jorge's throat with one hand and his waist it the other, slamming into him harder now.

Jorge screamed in pleasure, feeling benji go deeper inside of him.

Benji reached up and grabbed Jorge's hair, pulling it softly while fucking his small boyfriend. "H-harder.." he heard Jorge moan.

"What..?" Benji asked, confused, still slamming into Jorge.

"PULL MY HAIR! HARDER DADDY!" Jorge moaned loudly, gripping onto the bed sheets.

Benji tugged Jorge's hair harder this time, and used his other hand to pump Jorge.

"I.. I wanna ride you.." Jorge moaned, out of breath.

Who am I to say no? Benji switched places with Jorge, watching Jorge lower himself onto benji cock.

Jorge let out soft moans, feeling benji twitch inside of him.

Benji watched his boyfriend as his curls bounced up and down, he moaned softly, blushing. He reached over and began to pump Jorge fast, tightening his grip on his boyfriends cock.

"I-I'm gonna.." Jorge said, squirting his load all over Benjis chest.

Benji reached his climax and twitched inside of Jorge, groaning.

Benji squirted his load inside of Jorge, moaning.

Jorge got off of benji and laid next to him, breathing heavily.

Benji rolled over and kissed Jorge on the forehead. "Let's get cleaned up." He said, looking at Jorge. Soft snores were coming from Jorge. Benji laughed realizing he was already asleep.

"Goodnight, mi amor."

Um do you guys like this? 0-0 should I write more?