Helpless

I screamed and cried for help.As if my vocal cords were not functioning anymore,no sound came out of my mouth.I was only able to mouth the words.And I was quite sure I would sink to the bottom.I struggled again to come out of the ugliest thing I've ever set my my eyes on. Even in my worst nightmares I never dreamt of such a thing as this.A sea of blood!This foul smell!It  gave me shivers down my spine!I wasn't at all able to digest the fact that this is reality.

                                             Tears refused to come out of my eyes!ugh!I heard a deafening thunder and  a blood red lightning up in the sky,that was also a mix of maroon and grey.All this was enough to get my soul out of me!It looked like a symbol of cruelty.No,of death itself.I saw a man like figure approach me,the same one I saw a few minutes ago.Though it seemed as if centuries have passed.The same fire fireballs floating in the air.The man was as mysterious and scary as the atmosphere.I noticed that blood was drooling from one side of his mouth.His face didn't look like one at all.Vertically ,it was half skeleton and half human.His hair was like that of an animal-not blonde but more of a shade of orange.The face shone as moonlight fell on it.At least I thought it was moonlight.Because it was pure white and serene.I glanced at the sky mirroring the ugliness of the sea but couldn't spot a moon.To my shock,it was in the sea,glowing red and yellow,and blazing like a globe of fire. 

I was puzzled and more tensed than ever.What a terrifying incident!What was this living cum dead being going to do with me?