That Damn Cloak(Ironstrange)

Summary: Stephen Strange was never, ever going to tell Tony Stark about his crush on the man. His cloak, however, has other ideas

°----°

"I don't believe we've met yet, I'm docter Stephen Strange", the wizard guy said smoothly and held out his hand to Tony as he floated (actually floated!) down. Tony had been called to some alien thing in New York, but then this guy had just joined him out of nowhere, but he was quite efficient, so Tony had just let him fight with.

Tony stepped out of his armor and dusted off his suit underneath a bit before taking the hand and shaking it with a little smirk.

"Yeah, hey, I'm Tony Stark, but you probably...is your cloak sniffing me?", Tony asked the guy incredulously, his expression quickly shifting from a bit smug to surprised, and indeed it seemed to be, the cloak was hovering around Tony's legs, but not quite touching him, before going to Tony's neck where he burrowed his...nose? into Tony's neck and hair.

The wizard guy seemed to first close his eyes in mortification before beginning to try to stop the cloak.

"Stop that, cloak, stop, I said stop", the wizard guy, Stephen, turned an interesting shade of red that quite suited him and hissed at the cloak. But it didn't do much, since now the cloak was also giggling? Well, the cloak shook a bit and he held two pieces of cloak that were apparently hands (????) in front of it's mouth (???????????).

"I'm really sorry about him, Mr. Stark", Stephen said to Tony, an apologetic look on his still red face, while also trying to subtly tug the cloak away from Tony, to no avail, because it was now apparently hugging his hair.

"It's...it's fine?", Tony tried to reassure Stephen, but it came out a bit weird since half his face was covered by cloak.

"Yes, I'm really, really sorry, but since my cloak is in a bit of disarray today it seems", at this Stephen glared at the cloak, which just giggled again before going back to Tony's goatee, "I really must be going"

"Okay, um..bye?", Tony did a sort of awkward wave with the arm without cloak.

"Bye", Stephen waved back with a small, awkward smile, before actually doing some complicated magic thingy to get the cloak away from Tony, and tugging it away. And Tony could've sworn he muttered "we're going to have a long talk about this at home, stupid cloak" before making a portal and dissapearing in a flurry of sparks.

°-------°

*one week earlier*

"So, Stephen, is there someone in your life?", Wong suddenly said and Stephen looked up sharply.

"What!?"

"Well, you know, a romantic partner", Wong said while shutting the heavy tome he was browsing. They were both currently in the library, researching together, and Stephen couldn't for the love of god figure out why Wong had brought this up.

"No", he snapped at Wong and continued reading.

"Really? Not even Christine? Weren't you guys together or something?", Wong pressed on.

"Nope, ended ages ago", said Christine walked into the library and answered for Stephen, "and really Stephen? Not even a crush? Some cute guy or girl?"

"Guy?", Wong asked while raising his eyebrow and smirking just a little.

"Yep", Christine said, popping the p, "our boy Stephen here is bi, or pan, don't really know, I just walked in on him one day with some guy"

"I didn't even know Stephen knew what sex was", Wong smirked and looked at Stephen, whose ears had turned red, but he was still stubbornly ignoring the two people discussing his love life and read on.