Chapter Twenty

*Five Years Later.*

"What a day, what a day!" Syn said walking into the house amd tossing his backpack on the couch.

"Meeting go well?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and grabbed a beer from the fridge, then kissed me, "Always."

"So whats next for Avenged Sevenfold?" I asked him as I followed him into the livingroom.

He smiled and propped his feet on the table as I sat next to him, "2015 for Avenged, were going on a tour. A pretty badass one if you ask me."

"Ooo! With who? Do I get to go?" I asked excited.

He laughed, "of course you can go, but you have to guess who were going with."

I looked at him for a long min and started to guess, but Zacky came busting threw the door with Brandy.

"THEIR TOURING WITH KORN, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE AND ALL THAT REMAINS!" Brandy blurted out.

Syn glared at her and Zacky.

"I tried to stop her. She was to excited." Zacky laughed.

I looked at Syn, "No fifth band?"

He smiled and looked at Brandy and Zacky.

"Theres a fifth!?" Brandy said looking at Zacky.

He nodded his head.

"Its a small band. No one big, but you like them. Thats why I didnt tell Brandy." Zacky said looking at both of us.

I just looked at them, waiting.

"Well!" Brandy demaned.

Zacky laughed.

"Bring Me The Horizon." Syn said.

My eyes got wide.

"You're joking?" Brandy asked shocked.

They both shook their heads, "Not joking."

"Im going to go take a shower." Brandy said shaking her head as she rushed up stairs.

I laughed, "You left her dumb founded."

"Good." Syn laughed as he kissed me.

"Im going to make sure shes okay." Zacky said going up after her.

I watched him walked up stairs, "Take care of my terror twin!"

"I'll take care of my wife." Zacky said peeping over the stairs.

I flipped him off, "She was mine first!"

Later on that day, Johnny, Aarin, The Berrys, Dan, Matt and Val with River and baby Owen, came over. Syns dad even came, cause he claimed to be one of the boys and because Syn instented he come. After all, today was a day for celeabration. Today would mark Jimmys 34th birthday. Febuary 9th. Thats why everyone was over, drinking, having a good time.

Syn and I stole the spot light on hosting parties since we got our own house after we got married in 2011. Zacky and Brandy married in 2010. We didnt even live that far from Matt and Val. We were just down the end of the street. Zacky and Brandy lived with us. Then Johnny and his wife lived a few streets away. He married in 2012. Aarin, the new band member that took Jimmy's place after Mike Ponety left, lives about ten minutes away with his new wife, which he married in 2013. His wife was nice. She was shy and temit at first, but she warmed up to us girls fast. It was odd for us, cause we were always arounf each other since 2007 and she joined us in 2011, as she was dating Aarin. 4 years of catching up and she fit in quiet nicely in the last 4 years.