Chapter 19

Tessa

___________________________________________________________________________________

Harry looked shocked at first but then a little smirk fell on his lips, " I don't have time for this we have an interview today and we also have a party we were all invited too" he spat and turned around walking out the doors. I choked back a sob and turned towards the lads "Ummm let's just all go " I whispered and with that we were out of the rooms.

 " Hey Lou " I whispered as I got into the dressing room " Have you been crying, love" she asked I looked down " Look I look at you as my OWN daughter and Lux see's you as an older sister so just know i'm here for you" she said hugging me as I hugged her back she fixed me up and split my hair in the middle giving me beach waves. I put on a white top that showed a bit of my stomache and black jeans with silver heels.

Interview

Girl- Today we have One Direction and Tessa young .

Liam- were glad to be here.

Inter- Now let's get this out of the way who here is taken?

the boys raised up their hands except Niall and me

Inter- Wow 4/5 of 1D what is going on I thought Hessa was a thing?

Harry- No Hessa was a cover up because I am seeing some one I love and is easy to be with.

Inter- Wow and how do you feel about this Tessa?

I gulped

Tessa- Well umm theres nothing to say Harry is well just a manwhore

the words easiley slipped out of my mouth and Harry glared at me

Harry- She's desperate I mean she showed up at our hotel begging for attention and we all know she is a whore I mean look at THAT

everything he said cut threw my heart

Louis- That is all for now thank you for having us today

With that we were off the stage and Lou came up to Harry and slapped him as Lux kicked his shin and Harry groaned in pain I sprang to attack him as well but I got held back by security " Lads take her out of here" with that I was dragged as the boy's yelled at Harry.

 I stood there dumbfounded he kicked me out of there I picked up my hand sto my face to see I had tears rolling down my face that's when my phone rung " Hey Tessa our singer for the party canceled and we need you to sing two love songs for the ending today" Jim asked I agrreed and left.

SKIP TO PARTY TIME

 I was tipsy you could say but now it was time for me to go on stage I stumbled towards the piano and microphone and looked out into the crowd to see Harry had his arms wrapped around Callie they both looked at me and smirked. I sighed I played the keys and then the words came flowing out of my lips.

After the songs I got down the stage and walked past them waving this time there would be no sweet little Tessa or the baby who cries now there is a Tessa that will only hurt in the inside and pile up her pain until she just explodes.

 NEXT DAY

 " Hey Sam" I said as I sat down (Yes Sam Smith) " How would you like to write a song with me but of course you would sing it" he asked with gleeful eyes I looked at him as my hazel gold eyes widdened I nodded quickly " Yes of course but first I need a change " I said Sam smirked and nodded giving me a high-five.

 I came out of the saloon with my nice soft lilac colored hair I made Same take a picture (Change is good ) that's what I put for the caption. " Now the song " .

We spent hours doing it now I just had to take it back and work on a tune for it. I got into the hotel to see Harry snogging the girl and the boys came out of the kitchen laughing " Wow ummm Tessa you look nice" Liam said Zayn walked up to me and touched my hair I swatted his hand away " Zayn no touchy and I like my hair too" I said Zayn chcuckled and then they hugged me. I turned around only to bump into Callie I stumbled back a bit " Oh sorry I didn't see you" I said she huffed and turned arounded storming out the door. I looked back confused.

 " Harry can we talk" I said putting my music sheet and bag on the table he huffed but nodded the boys left but I knew they were hearing our conversation " Look Tessa i'm just tired I mean your just such a fucking screw up and your just too much to handle the fans hate you but they love Callie" he spat I chocked on a sob I stepped back and he came foward and pushed me I landed on the floor with a thud and he stepped over me as I was nothing I am nothing.

 I went to my room after that and finally finished the song I got out my portable keyboard and started playing the tune that fits it perfectley and I sand not knowing that Harry was crying in his room as I sang.

You and me, we made a vow

For better or for worse

I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in a way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts

Denying every tear

I wish this would be over now

But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable

Now sadly I know why

Your heart is unobtainable

Even though Lord knows you have mine

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

I have loved you for many years

Maybe I am just not enough

You've made me realize my deepest fear

By lying and tearing us up

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, and I know, know

I know I'm not the only one

A/N

Well I updated hope you like it and I love you guys please vote and things like that bye.