"Steve, I don't want to fight you," Scottie told him, her soft voice firmer than any of them expected judging on her physical appearance.

Taking one look at his daughter, Tony clapped his hands to hurry up the process.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!"

Everyone watched in anticipation as Peter swung out from the sides, webbing up the shield and hauling it into his own arms. Spider-Man landed on top of a truck beside them, his eyeholes in his suit narrowing slightly as he adjusted himself from his landing.

"I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you," Peter rambled, Scottie noticing how Steve's eyebrows raised at the young voice that sprung out from the suit. He sent a quick glare in Tony's direction at getting another young person involved in their battles.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..."

"Hey, everyone."

Steve interrupted the moment between the billionaire and the boy that would become his second child.

"You've been busy."

Tony snapped back to the matter at hand, moving forward aggressively and his tone changing to a lot harder than before. "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart!"

Scottie swallowed the lump in her throat when Tony mentioned Wanda, knowing that the girl did want to leave the place even if it wasn't what the blonde girl wanted for her.

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite..." Tony started but Steve simply looked to the side, making them all think that he was turning his head from their problems. He raised his arm up slightly, muttering something into his wrist communication device before Peter started speaking up.

"Hey, guys, something..."

Steve lifted his hands in the air, one of Clint's arrows flying from the distance and ripping the webbing apart from his hands. Scottie instantly tensed up, the yellow on her suit lighting up as it absorbed some of the energy that was building in her. Jumping slightly as a man suddenly appeared from where Spider-Man was standing and kicking the boy backwards, Scottie turned to look at the man clad in red returning the shield to Steve.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America."

Steve took off, everyone sighing as they realised the fight was beginning. Tony rattled off plans to everyone, while Natasha took off after Steve. Scottie watched as they all spread across to different places while the man she had never met before turned to look at her. His head was tilted slightly as he stared at the girl.

"Look honey, I really don't want to hurt you," Scott Lang began to tell the girl. The blonde tugged her ponytail a little tighter as he began to head towards her, his fists raised as he went for a swing.

The girl easily ducked under his arm, turning around and allowing a beam of sunlight to smack him directly into the chest. She almost smiled as she heard his high pitched scream as he flew across the area and into the side of a truck. He groaned as he rolled on to his side, a smile on her lips as she stared over at him.