[𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋]

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
"where did you leave your love?"
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

— AFTER GETTING SAGED AND EVIDENTLY FINDING LOLLIPOPS THAT MOVED AROUND THE HOTEL ROOM, the spooky gang were ready (and terrified) for the Seance Ritual

— AFTER GETTING SAGED AND EVIDENTLY FINDING LOLLIPOPS THAT MOVED AROUND THE HOTEL ROOM, the spooky gang were ready (and terrified) for the Seance Ritual. "I just wanted to say that like we did move some lollipops to get them in like frame, but yeah, lets start this thing." Colby tells the camera before walking away to set up something.

"We got two angles this time, we got one night vision camera over on this side and we have the main camera—" Sam pauses midway after seeing the light go off then back on suspiciously.

All of them look at the back light by the bed before Rose asks out loud to all of them, "What was that?"

"What just happened?" Corey intervenes into the conversation, repeating what Rosalyn had just said.

"I just plugged my thing in but it like sparked." Colby says looking back at them as they were still sitting on the ground getting ready.

"—Oh it like short circuited?" Sam questioned.

Colby shrugged. "I guess so." Sam and Colby debunking what had just happened, lifting a small weight off of Rosalyn's shoulder.

As they set up the Seance, Corey was already begging the group to leave the hotel, ALREADY. "You seriously don't want to do this right now?" Sam asked Corey as he was the only one standing up ready to go out the door.

"Na, no, nahh, no, not after what the medium said that, like I do a lot of scary shit, but the last time we did this, you guys know what happened, and then the fucking medium saying that somethings going to happen to us like we got a lot of evidence so we can just call it a video." he rambles to the group really not wanting to do the ritual with them.

"But whatever ghost or spirits that we've been trying to capture on camera is probably here right now listening to us and is here with you, like we have to do what we want to do now before it's too late." Rose spoke up to the group, more specifically to Corey himself.

Corey fidgets around the room at her argument. "You actually don't wanna do this?" Sam broke the silence after awhile.

"I'll go in the other room.. if you guys, if I...yeah, like deadass I don't wanna do it now." Cory replies in a serious tone.

The rest of the group didn't know what to do after that. "The spirits kind of react to you the most so if you could attest stay in the room." Colby stops mid sentence.

"—That's what I don't like," Corey chuckles in a scared way, and Rosalyn could tell that he was somewhat trying to hide that.

Rose's eyes examine everyone around her, as they al had the same expression on their faces. "Can you atleast stay outside of this circle and just like not ask it anything, is that ok?" Sam suggested to Corey another less lethal option.