Chapter 6

Your POV~

"Ok, how do I look?" I asked Fry as he turned around in my desk chair to look at the outfit I just put on. 

(Your outfit, if you don't like it that's fine just imagine what you wanna wear

(Your outfit, if you don't like it that's fine just imagine what you wanna wear. And I know this probably isn't an 80's style outfit but I'm not a huge fan of 80's clothes lol) 

"You literally just changed shirts and put a denim jacket on. But you look amazing!" Fry said. He walked up to me and put his arm out for me to take as if we were gonna go to a dance. I put my arm around his and we walked out of my room and downstairs to see my parents. 

"Hey mommy, hey daddy, is it time to leave yet?" I asked still arm in arm with Fry. 

"Just about, give me one minute an I'll be ready ok?" my mom said as she was digging through her purse trying to find something. 

"Why don't you two go hang outside until we're all ready, it's starting to get dark and it's cooling off" my dad said

"Good idea" Fry said and the two of us walked outside. 

"You nervous?" he asked me as we sat down on the short brick wall lining our drive way. 

"Ya, but you know me, I'm nervous with meeting everyone. And worrying about messing up with my powers doesn't help" I said looking at a ladybug walking across the ground in front of us. 

"Just don't think hard or too much, I think that's about all you can do until we figure out how to control it" he said looking at me. I looked back at him and a thought came to mind. 

"How'd you learn how to use your powers?" I asked, I can't believe I've never asked that before. 

"Oh, well, my situation was different, since my parents are abusive I wanted to leave so I didn't have to deal with their screaming and pounding on my bedroom door and worrying that they'd get inside my room and hurt me more. So that's when I took the time to practice how to portal from where I was to where you or the others were. Make sense?" he said. He seemed sad about it but still wanted me to understand. He was able to portal from where ever he was and go somewhere different. That's how he escaped the lab. 

"Ya that makes sense. Thanks" I said and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"No problem, and hey, don't feel bad about my parents, ya their really shitty parents to have but as long as I got you and the others I'll be fine" he said and kissed the top of my head. 

"What shampoo do you use?" he asked and I lifted my head and started laughing. 

"What?" he asked confused about my laughing. 

"Did you seriously just ask what kind of shampoo I use?" I asked still laughing. 

"Ya why? It smells good and I might see if they make shampoo for guys, something wrong with that?" he asked

"No there's nothing wrong with that it's just funny and no they don't make mens shampoo" I said as my laughing came to a stop. 

"Damn, I was hoping they did" he said

"You don't need different shampoo, your hair is already amazing" I said as I looked at his hair. 

"I guess your right, don't wanna take the chance of ruining this gorgeous hair" he said and did a hair flip though it didn't work well since he didn't have long hair. I was laughing again and he was too. 

"You two ready?" my mom asked as she came outside with my dad. 

"So long as Y/N's done laughing ya I think we're ready" Fry said with a smile.

"What is she laughing about now?" my mom said jokingly. 

"Hair" I said and grabbed Fry's hand and started walking to the neighbors house. I left my parents there to be confused by the fact that I was laughing about hair. They started walking a little distance behind us though. 

We got to the door and had our parents ring the door bell. We waited a minute and were greeted by a guy who looked to be maybe 18 or so, I wasn't sure but he looked related to Will. I hope I don't mess up tonight. 

A/N thanks so much to @NoahSchnappWillByers and @LanaByers for voting and commenting!💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️