Chapter 6

Kissed me
I immediately kissed back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7 months later
Me and hyunjin are official now.
I found out that he wasn't lying because my parents finally Admitted and apologized.
———————————————
"Hey babe" hyunjin said
We were currently lying on our bed, cuddling. "Yeah?" I replied " wanna get married again?" He said....... I didn't know what to reply tbh yeah I wanted to get married. So I said " yes"
———————————————
1 year later
We got married and I'm pregnant //.//
Hyunjin doesn't know because I just found out. I don't know how to tell him.

"Jinnie".... "yeah" "I'm pregnanttt:"
"And I Oop-OH" He said.
"Really!!??!!?" He asked "Yes" I say tearing up. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Magical time skip~

It's been 3 weeks since I've been pregnant.

I was watching tv and waiting For Hyunjin to come back with my French fries and ice cream.
Bruh he takes for ever HMMPH
I pout and hear the door opening so I thought it was Hyunjin and ran to the door, opening my arms into a hug, I ran. When Hyunjin saw my arms he did the same but I went lower and hugged the food. Hyunjin stood there feeling betrayed.

I giggle and stand up to hug him "hehe that's what you get for not being quicker" I said still giggling. "The line was long sorry" he replied
"Hmm Fine I accept BUT you have to feed me" I said
"Ugh Fine Babe"
I blushed and Hyunjin smirked. "Ugh dont smirk your smirk scares me" I said while playfully rolling my eyes. Hyunjin laughed. "Aish" Hyunjin said. We basically Just laughed the whole day and Ate..well me being the one eating.

Next morning..

I woke up feeling like throwing up so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I coughed and saw Hyunjin in the doorway leaning to the door he asked "are you alright?"
"Yeah" I replied as I washed my mouth.

We ate breakfast.
We talked.
We laughed.

5 hours later.

I was going to the fridge to get Some food.
I saw salad and Tomatoes.
I was disgusted. Since Hyunjin is at work,I'm going to get my own food!

Yay!!...I'm not being lazy.

I got dressed into some Comfortable clothes and Went out the house.

I was walking since I ate French fries yesterday I might as well get a little healthier.

I finally reached the store and grabbed Healthy food and a little bit of junk food. I payed and left.
I was walking back home and noticed it got darker, the sun was setting,so I walked Faster because There Are creeps In the streets everywhere so I walked Faster. I saw a old dude following me so I stepped up my pace (haha get it 'my pace') I finally Reached the Mansion and saw that old dude behind a tree, grinning, I got so scared I ran inside and locked the gates. I quickly Got inside.
I saw Hyunjin inside the Living room sitting on the sofa.

I put the food on the ground and ran to him, once I got up to him I hugged him tightly. "I-I was so s-scared!" I cried out. Hyunjin looked confused and asked why I was crying, he hugged me back, I said while sobbing "I-I saw o-old m-man Follow me and grinned at m-me"

Hyunjin hugged me tighter and said " baby don't worry i'll protect you" he did his signature smile. I stopped crying and said "really?" "Yes" he replied with no hesitation.