Sour 'n' sweet

Warning: will include rough sex, name calling/cursing, fem receiving, dom Bakugou, slight spanking, unprotected sex (keep it wrapped y'all) (He is aged up 18+)

It was a cold winter night and I was freezing. Laying within the covers I awaited my boyfriend Bakugou to return from his mission. His body was all nice and warm compared to the cold bed covers. His quirk is explosion and boy could he heat up my body when I lay next to him.

Suddenly I heard the door slam from afar followed by grumbles. Speak of the devil. "Bakugou", I said as he entered the room. Without saying a word he just walked to the bathroom. Something must of gone in the mission that caused him to be more pissed then he usually is. Just then my phone dinged. I looked at it and saw that it was from Kirishima. It read 'I'm sorry. I know you told me not to tell him and that you would tell him but he cornered me and well... you know i got nervous. Don't be mad pls'. I was confused but then i remembered. "Shit", i muttered. I was meaning to tell him but knowing his relationship toward Midoriya, i never knew how to approach this. I mean the man gets jealous when he gets close to me when were are on missions or just outside hanging out. Just then i heard the shower water turn off. Turning off my phone, i positioned myself away from the bathroom door and closed my eyes. "Control your breath", i said to myself silently and slowed down my breath. I could feel him walk around the bed to his side where he sat on his side on the bed. Everything was going ok, maybe I could ignore this conversation until tomorrow. "I know your awake", he said whispering into my ear. I spoke too soon. I couldn't help but bite my lip as i slightly opened my eyes. I looked at him and gave a small smile. "Hey honey", i said and it was then i noticed him still naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water droplets still dripping down from his semi wet hair. He didn't say anything and just looked at me. His eyes were filled with anger as his fist were clenched. I flinched when i felt him throw the covers off of me. For the first time in a while i felt anxious of what he'll do next. I held my breath and watched as Bakugo move on top of me. A hint of sadisticness and lust appeared in his eyes.

"W-wait", I gasped out just as he pulled my pajama shorts off leaving me just in my pajama top and underwear.
This time I took notice of his erected boner infront of me. Without warning he kissed my lips. I kissed back and laid my arms onto his neck. His erection poked my thigh. I moaned into the kiss and I felt his tongue enter my mouth. He wrapped the wet muscle onto mines and lifted my face, deepening the kiss. Clenching my legs together i felt arousal in this situation. I opened my closed eyes and saw his lustful red ones looking at me. "If I'm going too rough tell me", he said and i felt him grab my hips. Looking towards him, i watched him lift my legs. I gave him a approving nodd and he took off my underwear. I gripped the bedsheets expecting him to enter his cock but instead i felt something else. He inserted his fingers and stretched them inside. With my head leaned back onto the pillow and i felt him pumping his fingers knuckles deep inside of me. "Shit", i groaned and felt his stare still at me. "Katsuki", I moaned. He arched his fingers and played with my clitorus with his thumb. Streaming his fingers inside me, he kept a fast pace. He kept a smug grin on his face as I came undone in front of him. "N-not that I'm complaining but what's gotten into you?", I said inbetween gasps. Katsuki didn't say anything but grabbed my chin with his free hand. "I want you to look at me when i fuck you", he said.
My eyes closed half way and I felt him enter me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling a deeper penetration. "Look at you. You instantly became a slut when I entered you", he said and thrusted in me roughly enough the bed squeaked and banged against the wall. "Katsuki", I moaned louder. I watched his sadistic eyes go half lid. Instantly i tighten around him just by the thought of him having his way with me. "Your my slut, got that", he cursed and spanked my ass.

I gasped and felt his hands reach over my body. In one swift moment he ripped my shirt leaving me in me naked. I watched his one of his strong hand move to my neck where he pressed down in a choking motion. Each thrust hit me deep into me. My moans were slightly muffled by the pressure on my neck. Just then he pulled out and let go of my neck. My hands let go of his back and to my sides.