CHAPTER 25

(Years later)

I placed my bag on my chair and clapped my hands. "Girls! Attention!" I asked for their attention. "Did you stretch already?" I asked. They all said yes. I am currently a dance trainor for idols. I already choreographed 5 dances. "Okay, so let's start?"

"That's all for today." I dismissed their training and fixed my things. "Aiya. My bestfriend is working really hard." I looked at the door and saw Soyeon leaning on it. "Yo!" I greeted and grabbed my bag. "Hey!" She greeted back. She is currently a manager of a girl group in this company. "Wanna bring foods to the boys?" I asked. This company is where Jisung and Jaemin are working too. "Sure. They must be working their asses off so lezgow." She stated and giggled. We brought them lunch and brought them some snacks for later too. We returned to the 3rd floor and went to their practice room. We took a peek and saw them practicing their new choreography. I gently pushed the door. "Good morning guys." I greeted as I enter and so did Soyeon. "Oh. Hey there." their manager greeted back. "We bought food for you guys." Soyeon said and placed the plastic bags on the table they had. "Woo!! Nice! I'm so hungry!" Haechan rushed towards us and aimed for the spicy chicken. "Thanks for bringing this Min Seo and Soyeon." Mark thanked us and started eating. I went to Jisung who was still memorizing their dance. "Hey." I smiled and hugged him. "Hey there. Why are you here?" He asked and hugged me back. "We just wanted to visit you guys." I stated and dragged him to eat. "We are in the same company but we rarely see each other."

We ate together and talked about random things before going back to work. "I'm gonna wait for you later at the cafeteria." Jisung said and hugged me. "Okay. I'll get going now." I said and kissed his cheek before entering the elevator. I'll be teaching for the whole afternoon, probably till 6.

I stretched my body and groaned. Dancing for hours is really exhausting. I picked my things up and grabbed my bag. I texted Jisung that my schedule is done but he didn't reply. The cafeteria is at the first floor of the building. I entered the elevator and pressed G.

I entered the cafeteria and roamed my eyes until I saw Jisung...talking to another girl. Hmm, so that's why he didn't reply. This idiot. I heavily stomped my feet and sat on the chair behind Jisung. I texted him many times but he didn't touch his phone. He is even laughing with the girl.

Now I'm really full. I stood up and went to their table. "So that's why you wouldn't answer my texts." I started. He looked at me surprised. "Min Seo!" He exclaimed. "Who is she?" The girl asked. "I'm just the girlfriend of the guy you were talking to. So now may I take my guy?" I stated. I didn't let her say anything. I grabbed Jisung and dragged him out of the the building. "Now tell me. What was that?" I crossed my arms and looked at Jisung. "I'm sorry. I didn't see your messages." He explained. "Yeah, cuz you are so into talking to her." I rolled my eyes. "I'm really sorry. Don't be jealous." He pulled me into a tight hug. "Tsk. Fine." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Wanna go on a date?" Jisung asked. I jist had my day off today and he also has no work. "Okay sure. Where?" I asked. "Anywhere you want." He answered and kissed my cheek.

We ended up going to a theme park. "I wanna ride that." I stated and pointed out the roller coaster. I looked at Jisung and he looks scared when I pointed the roller coaster. "Okay nevermind. Let's try that shooting game." I dragged him to the booths. I don't want him to ride with me on the rollercoaster when he's scared. I am a considerate girlfriend. "How much will it be?" He asked the person in charged. The guy told him the cost and he registered. "I'll try and get that teddy bear for you." He patted my head and went to play.